+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pally ready for WotLK heroics?

Pally ready for WotLK heroics?

I used to tank some of the 10 man BC dungeons. After finally getting my butt into gear and running around playing in pvp-land (after all I am on a pvp server), I got the tanking itch again. It's just what I love to do.

I tried to tank a heroic about a month ago but couldn't hold the aggro from the dps running about nowadays. After getting upgrades, enchants, etc. I'm ready to give it another shot.

Here is a link to my armory The World of Warcraft Armory

My question is simple, am I ready to tank heroics? If so which ones are currently doable (sp)? I remember in BC that some heroics were in a different order (from easy to hard) which wasn't the same order as the normal modes.

Any suggestions to gear, enchants, or gems would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

since u've logged out in ur pvp spec and gear and armory doesnt seem to be cooperating in regards to showing specs, cant comment on them

in regard to heroics - i would recommend vh, nexus and uk as starter heroics. gundrak and dtk wouldnt be bad choices as well. CoS is fairly easy but since most groups will want to do it on a timer for the free mount, that can up the difficulty a little

thanks for the info. yes i was in wintergrasp upon logging out. i'm back in my primary gear and spec. so please help if you can. nothing worse than getting into a group, getting to the instance, and finding out you're undergeared.

thanks again!

also just in case, i'm at 540 def, with just under 23k health and 19.92% dodge, 15.21% parry, and 10.60% block. All unbuffed.
    Last edited by Lilissa; 07-03-2009 at 02:27 PM.

You can probably do the easier ones (UK and Nexus) to start getting enough badges for your libram. I would suggest running regular UP to get the silver plated battle chest and regular HoL to get seal of the pantheon. Swap the enchant on your bracers for stam. You may want to do it after you run reg UP to see if you get svala's bracers.
    If you aren't higher than me in total damage done or total healing done, all comments will be /ignore'd

+ Reply to Thread