+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick question: Toughness affect agility armor?

Quick question: Toughness affect agility armor?

Toughness "increases your armor value from items by 10%." I know this applies only to the 8 plate slots, and not to rings, etc. But does it affect how much armor you get from Agility? In other words, with this talent, do you get 2.2 Armor per 1 Agility or just 2?

My guess is no, but I figured someone on here would know the answer.

Thanks.

Doesn't affect armor from agility but it should affect armor from rings, necks, cloaks (I think) and trinkets .

Quote Originally Posted by Liar View Post
    Doesn't affect armor from agility but it should affect armor from rings, necks, cloaks (I think) and trinkets .
    Don't think it does anymore. This was a change in recent patch (in the past year), if I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Liar View Post

nope

when they gutted the druid version they gutted the warrior version as well

edit: it does affect capes but not rings trinkets and neck. And only white armor on capes. SHadowed Sun has 2 separate armor values, an armor based on Ilvl and then green armor on top of it. The base armor for every ilvl 213 cape is 154, shadowed sun has 490, that 154 receives the 10% while the extra 336 does not.

DK toughness and Frost Presence were nerfed at the same time as well afaik.

+ Reply to Thread