+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some advice on where to go and what to do to.

Need some advice on where to go and what to do to.

Hi folks!
    I'm a tank, allways been a tank and always will be. I'm dual specced prot/retri atm, just to make it more easy to farm those darn badges..
    What I need from you is to tell me where I'm right and where I'm wrong. Gear, gem, and enchant wise. I would be glad if you could tell me where to upgrade my gear from here and beyond.
    I currently run every heroic I can, 50/50 as prot/retri. I also wonder if Naxx would be the place for me to upgrade.
    Currently I'm at def cap (overshooting it a bit), 60% avoidance (90 with HS up), 25k HP unbuffed. Not sure abt armor.
    Link to my armory : The World of Warcraft Armory

Well I took a peek at your armory and to roughly put it..If you plan on raiding then your short on the D end 450 is raid cap so unless you use a flask or something for that I would look into getting a few more heroic peices or putting D on your chest..there is also the badge neck peice you could look into getting...there are a few things you can change

Retri gear.

Well, it looks like I logged out wearing my DPS kit.. That was a bit sloppy of me. Will try to update it.

Hello,
    so I had a look at your gear, here some pointers:
    Helmet is far I would say you will get better later,
    Neck: get the one from the vendor in Dalaran (25 or 40 emblems of heroism)
    Shoulder: in the heroic halls of lighting you can find better ones
    Chest : 80 emblems of heroism
    Wrist: heroic Ahn'Kahet
    Hands: Kirin Tor sells some nice ones if you are honore or revered (not sure anymore)
    Legs: heroic VV has very nice ones, with a relatively high drop rate
    Boots: well I like the ones made by blacksmiths, but people will disagree on this choice
    Ring: get a jeweler to make you a Titanium Earthguard Ring
    Trinkets: get the one from Azjol Nerub (second boss)
    Libram: change it for the one that increases your block rating by over 300 when using a judgment

hope that helps a little,
    Good gaming
    Ryoku

+ Reply to Thread