+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Talent Spec for doing Vanilla (Level 60)

Warrior Talent Spec for Vanilla content (Level 60)

With the new "cap your XP" option coming out in 3.2, I am looking to join with some friends and others to do Vanilla content once a week on a level-60 capped toon. Currently I'm considering tanking on my (currently level 34) Warrior. I am familiar with tanking in general, as I have tanked on my main (a Paladin) since Karazhan.

Could I get some input on the following talent spec? I'm not quite sure how to spec a Warrior. I'm sure I will have a better idea once I spend some time leveling him up, but there are so many expert Warrior tanks here, I thought I would ask for your input.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    Last edited by Igrado; 06-25-2009 at 06:10 AM.

If you want shockwave.

If you want something close to the old 60 tank spec

I say just have fun with it.

IMO, shockwave is a great ability, even though at 60 you cannot get parry if you take it. 5% parry is probably a good trade off, since you'd also be losing SnB and/or critical block. Daavos first spec is probably best, but I'd probably take imp defensive stance instead of imp disciplines.
    "Ultimately, making the blanket statement '25m content is harder, period' is at best an overstatement and at worst ignorant drivel." Garrek

+ Reply to Thread