+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halp! Ready to tank Naxx?

Halp! Ready to tank Naxx?

hi,

first of all, im a big fan of your site. second, im wondering if im ready to tank Naxx 10 or not. i would be glad if you can help me somehow. should i change my talent specc to be more successfull?

here is my armorylink:
    HTML Code:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Garrosh&cn=Mobster
    thank you for your time

The World of Warcraft Armory for those lazies

You're a little low on HP and very low on Hit & Expertise. Threat will be hard and you may have survivability issues.

Go get some more heroic gear probably first
    Your ad could be here.

Even more importantly your defence is only at 536 - 540 is the minimum to raid.

Oh actually i have 542 defence, i just changed the gloves, but have the other ones in my bag.

so right now i have 25,9k life unbuffed, what should i focus on? and what can i do to get more expertise and hit without suffering on my healthpool?

You may want to drop 2 points in Cruelty and pick up Deep Wounds.

Your armor isn't that bad, it's been awhile since I did Naxx 10 tho. You should really enchant the several slots you have no enchant on, and keep in mind you can upgrade 75% of your slots or so from various Heroics or Badges. If you were to do that, you would be in much better shape and could likely even do Naxx 25. I would for sure change out the gem in your belt at least in the mean time and level your mining to 450.

Depending on your raid mix, you may not be able to do Hateful Strikes on Patchwerk. You'd be really relying on Fort / Mark / Kings to help you keep a safe buffer for that. If you do Naxx you should try to tank Patchwerk instead.

Also, if you are Main Tanking you may want the runspeed enchant on your boots for the first boss in Spider Wing, again it depends on how your raid kills him, some guilds don't move him at all.

Survining Grand Widow for you would also be questionable, depending on how long you end up tanking her while she's enraged.

Thanks for all the good advices...

+ Reply to Thread