Hi,

I'm about to start playing arena, once I've got 1 or 2 more items of gear and find a teamate, preferably a Druid. I've read Axe Spec is supirior spec, so I'm aiming for a 2-h Axe. Because I'm new to arenas I have a couple of questions which I would hope you guys could help me with:

1. Agains't plate wearers shall I stack Sunder Armour in arenas, or shall I stack it agaisn't all classes, or not at all?

2. When's the best time to use shattering throw, I only know when to use against: Mage's; IB .What other classes does it affect such as priest, warlock, etc? , Can Shattering Throw break through ALL Paladin's bubbles?

3. Is it better to use Piercing Howl as oppossed to to Hamstring?

4. Being an Engineer shall I get rocket boots, or Boars Vitality, I read somewhere that it's essential to have the second oneagainst Palas in Arenas.

5. Does Rend work on Absorbs?

6. I have both my trinkets at Resiliance Trinkets as I have the racial of removing Movement Impairing Effects - Human -, is this a good setup or should I use another trinket?

7. How much is enough Resiliance? Should I aim for High crit and AP being an offensive class as oppossed to high Resiliance?

8.Should I bind one key to stances as oppossed to using SHIFT + Key for quicker reactions? Or will having macros make this pointless?

9. Could anyone link the Shield Bash / Pummel Macro, so When in either Berserker Stance or Battle Stance I can apdtly hit one button and activate the relevant one for the stance I'm in?

10. I currently use the Focus charge/intercept macro, but find I can't use them in BG when I don't have a focues target. Does this mean I'll need to bind anothe charge and intercept if I want to charge or intercept targets which are not my focus?

I currently have these Add-ons installed: Natur and Proximo. Coule anyone suggest any other wich are essential? I don't want to have too many add-ons, I prefere the UI of Blizzard and don't wish to clog things up, but if there's anything you think I really should have please tell me!

Here's a couple of screen shots of UI and keybindings, I currently use a Logitech g15 keyboard and use the keys on the far left to implement the traditional keys. If you think I can improve the ergonomics or effectibility of my keybindings please tell me.

Here's some screenshots of my in game set up:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4772/eliijahingame1.jpg

Here's a link to my armoury page, Please note the lack of crit due to not having Axe spec, although I think I'll need some more, maybe too much Resiliance:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ream&n=Eliijah

Thanks once again for your help,

Eliijah

EDIT:I'll post another in combat/battleground screen shot of my UI.