+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arms Warrior LF Advice

Arms Warrior LF Advice

Hello, I usually don't ask question around here since I read everything about my class about rotation and gearing, but I didn't feel good yesterday when I could finally see how my dps could be on patch since I always ended tanking him. I did 3.4k dps on him, so now I don't know if I'm doing something wrong since from my point of view I have pretty decent gear, or if I'm specting too much from the actual state of my character.

Here is my armory

Thanks in advance for any advice
    [An00b'arak]: >8< spider power

Well its defficult when you dont say what rotations you use and stuff like that.

However, your gear seems fine except one thing, you have WAY to much expertise, try to drop it down to 18. Another thing, when gemming its not always worth going for the socket bonusses, mostly thinking about your neck here, as a warrior you wont need extra stam since we allready have plety from our gear, and a 6AP bonus is simply not worth it, change it to 16str instead.

As for rotation, start by aplying rend, and after that the following priority list is the best: MS>exe>OP>slam, reaply rend once it falls off.

hope it helps.

Drop expertise down to 26 not 18. 18 is only if you use weapon mastery, something the OP does not

Ill take in consideration the gemming choices. About the rotation, I use one like vonholck mentioned. And finally I have too much expertise since Inevitable Defeat its more of a DK tanking weapon, but it's the only good weapon that I've won till now.
    [An00b'arak]: >8< spider power

yes, dropping expertise for better stats will help, but also (i didnt see anyone mention it yet) youre still under hit cap. that will be the fastest way to boost your dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosk View Post
    yes, dropping expertise for better stats will help, but also (i didnt see anyone mention it yet) youre still under hit cap. that will be the fastest way to boost your dps.
    tbh you are really close to the cap, since you are alliance you should only aim for 7% and a dranei, should you from time to time be without a draenei you can easily cap with food.

+ Reply to Thread