+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear stat calculator website?

Gear stat calculator website?

I've seen a website posted that lets you equip gear to a character and see how it changes the character's stats so you can test out and optimize different gear combinations, but I don't remember it. Anyone know?

Now that WowArmory is updating again, I'm seeking advice on how to upgrade my gear. I've kind of hit a spot halfway b/t Heroics and 10m raids where I want to upgrade my blues to purples (and have 88 H emblems to start that), but most blue->purple upgrades drop me below the defense cap.

For example, replacing Galdarah's Signet with Keystone Great-Ring gave a nice armor and iLevel boost, but dropped me from 542d to 535d. Now if I want to do raids, I have to switch back to the lesser ring.

Any other tanks remember hitting a point like this and how you got past it?

It appears the best general option is to focus on getting the Heroes' Scourgeborne Plate set, but equipping it one at a time (like getting the chest for emblems now) would drop my defense too low.

Any suggestions appreciated.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/4...ear-guide.html

This should give you some good options for your ring and bracer.
    Last edited by Warlikes; 06-17-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Used that to get what I've got, was hoping to move forward from there. But I guess it's back to the Tempered Saronite Bracers for a while at least, and maybe some re-gemming. Need to find that equipment testing website I saw mentioned recently.

You could try Loot Rank for WotLK it allows you to pull info from armory or put in stats manually, then it ranks the available loot for your toon.

/Wolf :Q

You still need to run Heroic Old Kingdom for your bracer upgrade

Bracers of the Herald - Item - World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Wolftank View Post
    You could try Loot Rank for WotLK it allows you to pull info from armory or put in stats manually, then it ranks the available loot for your toon.

/Wolf :Q
    That helps, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlikes View Post
    You still need to run Heroic Old Kingdom for your bracer upgrade

Bracers of the Herald - Item - World of Warcraft
    Ah, thx, H OK it is then. Looks like Gundrak & DTK too.
    Last edited by Kurtosis; 06-18-2009 at 09:32 AM.

After reading the 3.2 patch notes, I'm tempted to just say screw it, and spend the next month not bothering w/ gearing up but farming for a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth instead. Can't believe they're really going to make emblems of Conquest drop from heroic 5mans. Valor, yes, but Conquest? Is there any point farming Heroic emblems now, other than for fun?

Found it! CharDev.org. For posterity, in case someone searches the forums for it. Keywords: character spec talent build gear planner plan

+ Reply to Thread