+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low Threat please help

Low Threat please help

Here is my armory.
    The World of Warcraft Armory

I am thinking about maybe regemming but not sure what the best gem for threat would be.

Thanks for any help.

switch out seal of hammer of wrath for seal of corruption/vengeance for higher expertise - no reason in taking mana cost reduction on a spell u use occasianally and thats not part of ur rotation - the higher expertise should increase ur tps

also, get rid of benediction, between BoSanc, spiritual attunement and divine plea, u should nto be running out of mana which makes benediction useless - move the points into seals of the pure if ur having threat issues

might want to consider switching out the agi enchant for str - u get an increase in tps from extra ap and block at the loss of some crit which u dont need and a little bit of dodge

everything else seems fine to me, so u might want to check out the 9696 rotation

Thanks for the reply I was looking for the str ench to weap but I havn't found anyone with the pattern yet so I have agl untill I find someone to do it.

the strength enchant is +20 strength - its a pre-bc enchant and not one that has been recently introduced with the expansion

your hit is fairly low, so you will probably get more threat out of the accuracy enchant than potency/ As mentioned, swap points to crusade/conviction. You don't need 2 points in spiriritual attunement, 1 will do. To disagree with one of my fellow posters, I would keep divine plea as a glyph, 3% damage reduction is yummy.
    If you aren't higher than me in total damage done or total healing done, all comments will be /ignore'd

@headknocker - u sure u put ur answer in the correct post? doesnt seem to make sense considering theres only been me, fright and u lol and no where did anyone say to get rid of divine plea :P

+ Reply to Thread