+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arena strategy question!

Arena strategy question!

Hi!

Im looking for some tips regarding WHAT is play defensive (I can figure out it but I would like the pro explanation)

and WHEN is a good idea go Defensive.

Thanks

no one knows?

I think the question is a little vague. Playing defensive is a lot of things. If you're being focused - keeping your shield on, using shieldwall, retaliation, shield block, spell reflect, enraged regeneration. Keep demo shout and thunderclap up on other melee, disarm them. When to play defensive? Any time that you are at risk of dying before you have time to react? As an arms warrior once you get your shield out your opponent is probably controlling the game since you won't be able to burst them down they have time to think about their next move. Maybe you should try rewording your question or giving a more specific scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarock View Post
    I think the question is a little vague. Playing defensive is a lot of things. If you're being focused - keeping your shield on, using shieldwall, retaliation, shield block, spell reflect, enraged regeneration. Keep demo shout and thunderclap up on other melee, disarm them. When to play defensive? Any time that you are at risk of dying before you have time to react? As an arms warrior once you get your shield out your opponent is probably controlling the game since you won't be able to burst them down they have time to think about their next move. Maybe you should try rewording your question or giving a more specific scenario?
    Sorry, you may be right.

When I said defensive I mean as a team, not only as warrior arms, I know how to play defensive by my self, (I call that "survival").

I tried to ask what is defensive as a team play, for example, someone told me that a defensive play might be play sticked toy your healer doing LoS or Coordinate some CC (like Fear or Cyclone) But I really dont know much about that.

When I have to do Defense tactics or when nuke other player. And if there is any strategy for example... mmm...I dont knoe.... If you play with a Shaman, could be play colse to your shaman and close to the totems, and if they go away do not follow them.... or something like that...

(Keep in mind im not english speaker so it is even harder to me to express my self )

+ Reply to Thread