+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting Back into the Tank Buisness Need Some Help

Getting Back into the Tank Buisness Need Some Help

hello everyone, im just starting to play my druid again after a long long break from wow for school. i noticed that since i been gone that i have lost alot of stam and blizz has added a new avoidance mechanic to druids. im sitting at about 27.5k hp totally unbuffed with about 33% dodge. i was wondering what like the average HP of a bear tank now? like i dont wanna go tank a 25man naxx and stink up the place. also Should i be Enchanting for Stam or Agility? i know i use to enchant for agility. any help would be much appreciated.

thx,
    ivlangle

also to add on to this what is the hit cap for feral dps? i have looked everywhere!

This isn't really the right forum for help questions. Also, try reading a bit before posting such general questions. A quick view of your past posts show you come here every month or so demanding answers to very basic questions that have already been answered elsewhere.
    "Ultimately, making the blanket statement '25m content is harder, period' is at best an overstatement and at worst ignorant drivel." Garrek

Link armory, and post in the right forum next time.

Moved to Armory forum, assuming you'll edit and add your armory link.

And basically what Astemus said.

hit cap is 8% unless dual wielding.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread