+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ready check : Naxx 10 MT

Ready check : Naxx 10 MT

My guild is getting ready for Naxx10 and i'll be MT most of the time. I'm quite certain i'm geared for it but i could use some advice with my spec and gems.

My armory : The World of Warcraft Armory

One problem i know of : low Hitrating , but i have no idea how i can fix it without losing my crit immunity .

I know i should get the armor plated shotgun, but i'm low on cash atm. I don't think the expensive leg-enchant is worth the 400G either.

Any other remarks on my spec / enchants / gear?

Your gear seems fine for naxx-10, hp and defensive stats are easily high enough. As you said, the gun would be a solid upgrade and i'd say that should be top of your shopping list atm. You should also run regular Halls of Lightning for Seal of the Pantheon - Item - World of Warcraft to replace valor medal. It'll help you free up some defense rating on other items for hit/stam/expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by kemikalkadet View Post
    Your gear seems fine for naxx-10, hp and defensive stats are easily high enough. As you said, the gun would be a solid upgrade and i'd say that should be top of your shopping list atm. You should also run regular Halls of Lightning for Seal of the Pantheon - Item - World of Warcraft to replace valor medal. It'll help you free up some defense rating on other items for hit/stam/expertise.

I have the Seal in my bank, should i replace the + defense gems with hit/expertise gems ?

edit : and which trinket should i swap ? Valor or Gossamer

i hope you don't mind me stealing your thread, but since i ahve the same query as you i thought it might be better than to start a seperate thread, apologies if not.

this is my armoury link, and i'm just wondering what i could do to improve for my guilds first Naxx run this saturday evening. My healers will a pair of druids, and i'll be tanking with a Blood DK

I'm kinda worried about my block ( and thus trinket choice), reading alot of posts here i had neglected it to an afterthough stat, but after seeing Xav conversation on the frontpage the other day i was little worried as i only have ~12% block without Lavanthor's talisman. I do have Essance of Goassamer and Offering of sacrafice should I be taking either of those instead? or should I go spend some shards on one the PVP trinkets?

Also i'm thinking about dropping Glyph of revenge, as its only really useful if I don't have rage to burn, and even then its delaying my white swings. I would prolly take glyph's of last stand or enraged regeneration in its place, or should keep as is?

+ Reply to Thread