+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New vid from Dahis - 2v2 War/Dru

New vid from Dahis - 2v2 War/Dru

Well, it looks like Dahis has put together a new Warrior PvP video. This one is Dahis 7 - Armsageddon. The commentary version is here:

Dahis 7: 2700+ War/Druid #1 BG9 By Dahis

While his previous season Fury Warrior / Holy Paladin remains here for any that missed it:

Dahis 6: 2400+ BG9 Warrior PvP By Dahis

curse you work filter!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

FYI - 600meg dl

needs to go up on youtube hidef.

An excellent warrior who truely shows alot of sport by adding in his commends and strats wherever he can. Cant tell you how many warriors i have seen/heard of who are very tight lipped about they handle cross comps, so its nice to see alot of very open discussion from such a skilled player.
    "If I'm doing a fight and I need more threat... I try harder. If I'm doing a fight and I need my taunts not to miss, then I wear hit." -Veneretio

Armoury

Hi so i watched this and it was awesome, im new to arena been doign well with a disc priest, i tried to armouy dahis and it doesnt come up has he changed his name or something

Thanks

I've also enjoyed the GarthD series. New one was recently released:

GarthD 6 - Madness By Garthd

Quote Originally Posted by Stoz View Post
    Hi so i watched this and it was awesome, im new to arena been doign well with a disc priest, i tried to armouy dahis and it doesnt come up has he changed his name or something

Thanks
    He put the link to his armory in his WCM video information.

The World of Warcraft Armory

His character is Dajin
    "If I'm doing a fight and I need more threat... I try harder. If I'm doing a fight and I need my taunts not to miss, then I wear hit." -Veneretio

He's very good no doubt about it - but I'd rather see the druid put out a movie. His positioning was pretty awesome. I bet that druid could carry any half-decent warrior to glad.

This video kinda makes me want to play on my warrior again

Quote Originally Posted by Yarock View Post
    He's very good no doubt about it - but I'd rather see the druid put out a movie. His positioning was pretty awesome. I bet that druid could carry any half-decent warrior to glad.
    mhm, theres a reason why a lot of those clips are cut also. Daays could be number one druid in world imo.

Can you guys figure out why for some fights he'll do commanding shout and others battle shout? Or does he change it mid fight depending on if hes being focused or if he puts commanding up and when hes away from his healer he gives hiimself BS?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetix View Post
    Can you guys figure out why for some fights he'll do commanding shout and others battle shout? Or does he change it mid fight depending on if hes being focused or if he puts commanding up and when hes away from his healer he gives hiimself BS?
    He mentions something about it being a balance between damage and the burst potential of the other team, if the other team has lots of burst, but no healer, using commanding shout is good for the extra hp but on the other hand if your team needs the extra burst but the other team doesn't have much it's better to use battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    This video kinda makes me want to play on my warrior again
    Don't get too excited. Right after this came out Bliz nerfed Juggernaut, so the base concept that Dahis was promoting is dead.

GC indicated that people were using charge and intercept to basically shut down casters, which is what Dahis was doing.

Insert snarky comment about the utter dominance of RMP leading to warriors being nerfed here.

Juggarnaut is still tons of fun - Sure it's 20 seconds instead of 12 seconds but combined with intercept and intervene you can zip across the board 3 times in 3 seconds which is a blast. It's the ability to do them back to back that is so very powerful. I think warriors are in a good place.

Yeah, nice to have a 3 seconds of a blast time before dying to some burst

Yes if you just stand there and do nothing warriors are squishy - but that's true for every class. Sword n Board, Disarm, Reflect, Retaliation, demo/tclap, overpower, interrupt, shieldwall, fear, hamstring, piercing howl, LoS. We have the tools to do the job just need to use them at the right time. It's not often that I lose a match where I can't think of what I could have done differently to change the outcome (replace my partner with a druid *joking*).

What mod is he using the track his opponents CDs in the center? I find mods like Afflicted to annoying to set up lol.

Maybe ClassTimers

+ Reply to Thread