+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate my toon (+ advice)

Rate my toon (+ advice)

ok, so i've generally OT'd for my guild in naxx and os 10 and pug'd for voa 10/25 and OS 25. with the introduction of emalon i've found i can get nuked too easily on 10-man and so it's really putting me off giving 25-man a shot. here's a link to my toon:

The World of Warcraft Armory

i was wondering if it's slack healing or if there is a flaw in my gear/spec that is giving the issues? also, i would like to try 25-man naxx but being out of guild situation with the large amounts of trash kinda worries me should i be fine with OT'ing those?

and one last thing... my guild generally uses 2 prot warr setup when raiding, is vigi on each other worth doing? or much better off putting it on the healers or high aggro dps?

There are odd things you could improve but really... don't worry if its just Emalon handing you your chips. He really does hit like a ton of bricks and there's nothing much wrong with how you're geared out. Just remember to use your debuffs - thunderclap & demo shout - and provided they're up religiously, you're not doing much wrong. I was in a PUG recently with a paladin who tanked Emalon10 with 24k HP unbuffed - so it can be done - just gets a bit scary!

You will be fine in Naxx25, honestly - it's really not that huge a step up. Go PUG and enjoy it - what's the worst that can happen?

Personally I tend to use Vigi on high aggro dps. I have done the 'swap' Vigilence thing on Patchwerk in the past, but that's about the only one I really felt it was worth it. Your mileage may vary.
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

The good thing about Vigi on each other is that taunt is always going to be up as its refreshed on hit

+ Reply to Thread