+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dps is too low, need advice.

Dps is too low, need advice.

The World of Warcraft Armory
    In 10 man Ulduar I'm only pulling around 2.7k dps. I see other pallies who are lower geared than me doing 3.5k+. My rotation is:

Crusader Strike > Judgement of Wisdom > Hammer of Wrath > Divine Storm > Consecration > Holy Wrath. After that it's first come first serve.

Need advice please. Am I gearing incorrectly?

Hmmm, odd. You've got better gear than I do and you're doing less damage. The only thing that jumps out is strength vs agility. I'd expect to see your strength in the 1100+ range and your agility <300. In the end you've got a lot more crit, but less AP. Take a look at some of your strong agility items and see if you can swap in strength/AP items like ruthlessness (ring) circle of death (ring). Beserker on the axe is also the way to go.
    If you aren't higher than me in total damage done or total healing done, all comments will be /ignore'd

In addition to your armory link, you need to supply a combatlog posted on wws or wmo. You've already stated gear isn't the issue. Your rotation is fine (although HoW should be before judgemet - minor thing). So the answer is in what you are actually doing. Most likely it is either you aren't actually peforming the proper rotation or that you just aren't active enough. Impossible to tell without more data though.

You're well over the hit cap, and your expertise is pretty low. I also don't see Exorcism in your rotation/FCFS. Are you using it?

And I believe Betrayer of Humanity is worth a Berserking enchant. That will also help alot.
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day...a red day...ere the sun rises! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!

+ Reply to Thread