+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changing JC, what prof should i go with?

Changing JC, what prof should i go with?

The JC nerf is starting to make me rethink JC, there is a chance i may not change, but as a pally tank what other profsion should i go with?

JC will still be tough to beat even with the prismatic change, I mean you still can stack 3 +41 stamina gems. Not to mention that the change is in the next major content patch, not exactly right around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Taninor View Post
    JC will still be tough to beat even with the prismatic change, I mean you still can stack 3 +41 stamina gems. Not to mention that the change is in the next major content patch, not exactly right around the corner.

oh i know its a far off change... but i would also like to see if there is another prof that will come close for a pally tank

Blacksmithing, Mining, Jewelcrafting and Enchanting are the only viable "Tank" professions I'm aware of.

Blacksmithing gives you more versatility with activating Meta gems now. Which puts it top of my list.

Enchanting/mining is probably = 2nd best but both just give straight stam bonus.

Alchemy still has some value because it increases the amount of health Stoneblood gives you but not sure on numbers, just know its not as good as 50stam.

All of this is providing that you dont use your professions for making money.

+ Reply to Thread