Thread: 10 man Firefighter Achievement Kill Video

10 man Firefighter Achievement Kill Video

There is a reason mimiron hard mode is considered the hardest one so far.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qj-QG4jgyU]YouTube - Mimiron Hard Mode Firefighter Achievement 10 man[/ame]

We spent triple the time on him than all the other 3 keeper hard modes combined with an extremely crippling raid set-up

I wish i had recorded vent as well, even for a 10 man i have not heard that kind of reaction since muru died.

3 seconds left on the enrage timer.

Holy cow, that's a lot of fire.
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

Thanks for the vid. I really can't see this fight not getting nerfed fairly hard soon. We've spent a significant amount of time on the 10man and can't even get through P2 reliably yet. I noticed you guys didn't seem to spread during P2, at least not early on. Did your healers find it easier to just heal through the damage on multiple people but having everyone close and within range of all healers instead of spreading more. Also noticed lust during P2 which probably helped heals a lot.

I agree that the 10 man version of Firefighter seems like it may be nerfed (or all other 10 man hard modes need a significant buff). The disparity in difficulty levels is quite amazing. Especially considering this encounter was balanced around people wearing ilvl 219 armor and 219 weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadir_ View Post
    I agree that the 10 man version of Firefighter seems like it may be nerfed (or all other 10 man hard modes need a significant buff). The disparity in difficulty levels is quite amazing. Especially considering this encounter was balanced around people wearing ilvl 219 armor and 219 weapons.
    We got 10 man conspeedatory on a 3 elder kill, walked in pulled 2 trash packs and 1shot it. There is definitely a huge disparity in the difference between difficulties.

To put things in perspective the nerf that went in for 25 man XT to make it killable and the change to 3 minute hodir to make it killable in 25 man, maybe they felt that the 10 man was also to hard even though it had been killed numerous times. Those encounters pre-nerf were on par with mimiron but now mimiron is in a class by itself.