+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No 1 on 1 PvP Strats Yet?

No 1 on 1 PvP Strats Yet?

Season 5 seems a lot smoother then Season 5 so I wanna get back into PvP with my friends and guildies as Arms.

Now I know PvP is all about team work but normally knowing the basics to fighting each class and spec is what gives me my combat foundation. The one on one strats helped in Vanilla WoW and Burning Crusade alot.

I've still yet to find any for Wrath and there is a lot I need to know, for starts what classes do I wanna just try to smash down, and what classes do I wanna keep my shield out for.

Play some BGs.

PVP isn't centered around 1v1 so people rarely write guides for them... some classes will destroy others even if they're less skilled.

I kno but like I said, I found those guildes for previous xpacs a good foundation to start with. Some classes just have me stumped. Like Disc Priest! I'm sure we can't beat them 1 on 1 but I'd like to kno a way to give them a run for their money.

I don't think disc priests counter arms warriors at all? We're practically immune to their fear - they wear cloth - we get rage through their bubble. You just have to put so much pressure on them that they have to be defensive. Keep MS/Bleed up, overpower a heal, bladestorm, GG. If anything I think disc priests and resto shaman are our easiest targets? I think a rogue with cooldowns up is our biggest counter.

Unrelenting assault kills healers really quickly... 'cept resto druids. Don't be trigger happy with OP and you can cut their healing by 75%. Intercept is also great when they get low on health, the 3 second stun time gives you a window to burst them to death.

Rogues and druids are easily our biggest counters... druids can tank you all day with bear form and once they get low they CC you and heal while out of LoS. Nothing you can do :/

hi.

From my point of view, and talking in a really high skill lvl.

Priest is our biggest fight, Druids and Rougue are not that hard.

For rougues, as soon as you can move you have to use DISARM as first GCD, and nuke him, if you dont nuke him fast, you still have Fear the key is the proper use of Bladestorm and if they run you always have to have the macro

/cancelaura bladestorm
    /cast charge

Druids, the key is put REND all the time and play defensive, spam REVENGE and when they run to heal they self you have to have the macro

/cast Battlestance
    /equipslot (2h weapon)
    /cast Charge

Or Intercept and then Pummel. You have to be patient.

The hardest encounter for me, is ONE MAGE (I cant even hit him) he is called Phale I tried to do all spell reflect charge BD, shattering throw everything but I cant kill him.

Warlocks are EZ too but you should know that as soon as u cast BS they will port so be prepare to cancel and charge.

DK are impossible (for me) the best I did was play defensive but I could not win.

+ Reply to Thread