Thread: 10 Man Main Tank Naxx Ready?

10 Man Main Tank Naxx Ready?

I do not know if my Armory is up to date, but my Health is a little over 25k unbuffed, my def rating is 446, and my armor is above 22k. I am a warrior. I will not soley being doix naxx. I still want to get the trinket from AN and the sword for H UP. I OT Naxx once. Only time I ever died was due to someone not keeping the MT alive, leading to an inevitable wipe. I am still working on gear, however how am I looking stat wise? Thanks.

Well .. I have an 80 DK tank .. and from what i have been told .. you cannot tank any heroic instance or raid unless your Def is capped .. so if you want to tank i would work on getting your Def capped first and formost .. 540 is the cap .. this makes you uncritable from raid bosses .. anything below this will open you up to damage spikes etc and the healers probably will not be able to keep you alive. .. there are some good tanking gear available from Rep rewards in Northrend .. so research that kind of stuff .. but for tanking you have to be def capped .. along with that the Armor will come .. once you have Def capped you probably want to get as much stamina as possible .. through enchants, gems etc.

Im sorry I mean 546. However I am around 555 after a few upgrades from naxx and VoA.

I would say you are naxx ready sure.