+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate My Char

Rate My Char

Guild has killed 5 bosses in Ulduar 10, I'm OT mostly just wondered what you guys think of my gear...I suspect some gem changes I might do soon...but would be good to see reactions on here. Thanks, Demon
    Last edited by Demonwar; 05-20-2009 at 02:57 PM.

I'm not a big fan of Lavanthor's Talisman. Your only pieces that give you SBV are one of your rings, your boots, and your titanium plating on the shield. I don't feel SBV to be very valuable as a warrior. I'd really only stack SBV if I were a paladin. With how hard the stuff in Ulduar hits, I'd much prefer either the Essence of Gossamer or the dodge badge trinket instead.

I would recommend swapping the Inexorable Sabatons for valor badge boots or the Thaddius Naxx25 boots.

I'd swap out your helm gems for the +32def +2%armor meta and an 8hit/12sta gem, swap the dodge/stam gem in your bp for 8exp/12sta, and swap the str/sta gem in your gloves for 8exp/12sta.

I have a preference to Tuskarr's Vitality over 22sta for boot enchants. I also prefer the 275hp enchant on chest over stats. I would also take the 20def enchant to shield over the Titanium Plating.

+ Reply to Thread