+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

Correct. SharedMedia has a TON of pre-set textures (see below) and also one example of dog tags below.

When you add a new addon sometimes it puts little circle buttons up by your minimap. Anyone know an addon to put those somewhere so they're out of the way and in some sort of moveable 'bar' format?

carbonite does that, also makes your map square and movable and has a quest helper and a shit load of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler View Post
    I'm on a shark

Quote Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
    Correct. SharedMedia has a TON of pre-set textures (see below) and also one example of dog tags below.

Thanks Aliena, your pics explain it 100x better than my rambling

great thanks for the help aliena, that's what i was looking for. also thats not pitbull 4 ? does the old version still work ?

Tekz, try minimapbuttonbag or (MBB for short) MBB - Addons - Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Mentu View Post

I would like to know what this one is ;]
    This is Event Horizon.

EventHorizon : WoWInterface Downloads : Casting Bars and Cooldowns

after watching the TankSpot's Guide to Yogg-Saron (10-man) i started looking more at the ui than the actual video. I'd like to know what that UI is called and also what addon incorperates the dps and threat meters so seemlessly on the bottom left corner.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tekz08 View Post
    When you add a new addon sometimes it puts little circle buttons up by your minimap. Anyone know an addon to put those somewhere so they're out of the way and in some sort of moveable 'bar' format?
    Yeah you could use carbonite.. but a complete quest/map addon for just that small task.. don't know if thats what you are looking for.

How about..
    MBB - Cleans up minimap buttons and makes them accessible through a pop out menu!
    or
    Minimap Button Frame - This little addon will gather up all of your addon minimap buttons and put them into a movable frame.

Greetz wadsdat
    Last edited by wadsdat; 09-17-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Im looking for the addon that puts a blank "view window" around the character and has scrolling combat text scrolling down the left and right sides of the gap.

im curious, what does dog tags do?

I would like to know the name of the addon that Aliena uses that is like a hud, but only comes up when she has a surge of light available. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bomovoi View Post
    Im looking for the addon that puts a blank "view window" around the character and has scrolling combat text scrolling down the left and right sides of the gap.
    I believe you are asking for MikScrollingBattleText. Its available from curse.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Shæd View Post
    I would like to know the name of the addon that Aliena uses that is like a hud, but only comes up when she has a surge of light available. Any takers?
    I haven't watched any of her vidoes, but based on how you described it, I believe it would be PowerAuras. Its available from curse.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Shæd View Post
    Before you post, make sure you have read the Posting & Chat Rules
    The UI in the TankSpot videos is Ciderhelm's or Lore's or Aliena's

Possibly Pitbull?

Hey I am looking for the name of the addon shown in XAV's UI http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/images/2749/1_3.jpg that shows his characters face beside the health bars etc. It looks like it may be Pitbull however I couldn't find an option to "show characters face" after I installed it. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    Hey I am looking for the name of the addon shown in XAV's UI http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/images/2749/1_3.jpg that shows his characters face beside the health bars etc. It looks like it may be Pitbull however I couldn't find an option to "show characters face" after I installed it. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Try to find something about portraits in the pitbull options menu.

yup found it, it's under "modules", it is not selected by default you need to set it yourself if anyone else was curious.

I present: My interface! Omen to the left, recount to the right. It's without spammy and unneeded items such as SCT. I do use poweraura's to alert me of Shieldslam, Revenge, Shockwave and Conc blow. That way I barely have to look at the actionbars.

A clean view of the field while still having the tools I need!
    http://i40.tinypic.com/28w2dyo.jpg
    I really like the way he has what looks to be power auras setup next to his target frame and next to his frame, anyone know if it is indeed power auras and how i could achieve the same effect? or is it a different addon all together (I am refering to the Commanding shout, battle shout, tclap, demo shout, etc.?

What is that awesome healthbar addon in this ss?

most likely just pitbull, stretched to cover 1/3 of the screen.

+ Reply to Thread