+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

For the SUF question, hiding anything blizz is done uner the 'Hide Blizzard' heading on the main menu right under auras.

As for a buff bar similar to SBF, i used to use Elkano's Buff Bars back in the day. Azcastbar and Quartz also have aura functionality that you may be able to configure to your liking.

I made my own UI, based of Aliena's took some of her files... For her cast bars does she use Quartz, or does she use The ones that came with Stuf? If so how can you get it like hers?

She uses Quartz and makes the castbar semi-transparent. But you can use the one that comes with STUF.

Hey, if anyone can help identify the addons present here id love to recreate this ui for myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTovhYYQPA

i
    see grid, DBM, sexymap,
    Last edited by mrwisdom; 08-08-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwisdom View Post
    Hey, if anyone can help identify the addons present here id love to recreate this ui for myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTovhYYQPA

i
    see grid, DBM, sexymap,
    That's an adaptation of LUI.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Ability Alerts Add-on?

As a warrior, I'd like to know if there is an add-on for alerting the player when certain abilities are available. For example, I'd like to know when my main attacks (MS, CS, OP, etc.) proc or come off cooldown in kind of the same way Debuff Filter works. I noticed the Debuff Filter in one of Swifty's YouTube videos. If anyone has any recommendations for something of this sort please let me know. Thanks.

Power Auras, Weak Auras, filger (there are various edits) , and rFilter3 all have this capability.

Power Auras and Weak Auras can be configured in game. The other two require lua edit to adjust.

All of them can track buffs, debuffs, and procs.
    Last edited by artie; 08-08-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling

tellmewhen as well...
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Hi everyone, I was watching a video somewhere a while back and there was a feral druid who had some kind of add-on that made his combo points come up as paws, and when he had 5 combo points it turned into one big paw, anyone have any idea whatsoever as to what it might be?

Quote Originally Posted by Themiz2008 View Post
    Hi everyone, I was watching a video somewhere a while back and there was a feral druid who had some kind of add-on that made his combo points come up as paws, and when he had 5 combo points it turned into one big paw, anyone have any idea whatsoever as to what it might be?
    If I were to guess I'd say it was PowerAuras, however actually setting it up to do that will take a bit of effort.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

i noticed in Lores videos his target frame on boss fights seems to be divided by small white lines that im assuming correspond with the different phases of the fight. can you tell me what does this?

Quote Originally Posted by Talonin View Post
    i noticed in Lores videos his target frame on boss fights seems to be divided by small white lines that im assuming correspond with the different phases of the fight. can you tell me what does this?
    its a internal module in pitbull.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

In the videos of Paragon's live Firelands raid, Kruf has a nice way of tracking his DoT's/Buffs. (Can be seen here throughout the video, a perfect shot is at 7:55.)

I was wondering if anyone knew what he was using or how to do something similar?

Thanks!

It looks like it's from quartz.

I'll have to take a look at that and see if I can figure it out configuring it then.

Thanks, Artie!

Hello all, I know he has clcret in this video, but I was not sure about the box to the right of it which showed Zealotry, Avenging Wrath, Trinket, and Hammer of Wrath. Does anyone know if its part of that addon because I could not find it anywhere or if it was a separate addon. Thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1NBwBeuJK0 (Starting at around 1:10)

I am fairly sure that that is a part of clcRet that displays the next "major" cooldown button you should hit

Hi, do u know wat is the addon on the 27sec of this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pYIJ6XwmsA

The second skill from the right, the gold border and the flashing spell icon. I tired omnicc but it does not give me those option. Thanks:d

OmniCC only gives your buttons a timer, indicating when they're ready again.

On second 26/27 you can see a Lava Surge (elemental talent, tier 6) procc resetting shaman's lavaburst. The shiny gold border highlighting a procced spell is present in Blizzard's standard ui.
    Last edited by klausi; 11-28-2011 at 06:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread