+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Syltraul View Post
    Just saw this in Drheelgood's UI and thought it was useful but can't seem to identify it

Mage Nuggets

Quote Originally Posted by pastii View Post
    Hi, i've watched the LichKing hardmode 10er Firstkill by Method:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfvC-cqT9I4

Do you guys know the addon, which displays the name of the target with Shadow Trap in P1 in the middle of the screen? For example: SHADOW TRAP: ARTZIE
    Is this a function of normal DXE/DBM bossmods or something?

Thanks in advance!
    I am going to guess here it is an emphasized Bigwigs warning. Check out options in Bigwigs Encounters in order to emphasize it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqFgfo-qrAg

Would really want to know the addons of the buttons, dps meter, buff icons, and health bars.

or pretty much all the addons in that video for that shaman, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalfa View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqFgfo-qrAg

Would really want to know the addons of the buttons, dps meter, buff icons, and health bars.

or pretty much all the addons in that video for that shaman, thanks.

Grid2
    Raid buff status
    Bartender4
    Prat or idchat (chat box)
    Satrina's buff frames
    Chinchilla map, or Sexymap
    Pitbull or Stuf (unit frames)
    CaelNamePlates
    Dues Vox (sp?, raid warnings)

Hi guys

A fury warrior on my server uses an interesting rotation addon of some sort but I'm not sure what it is. Here is a link to a vid he put up a few days ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WTo0WCLLEw

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost147 View Post
    Hi guys

A fury warrior on my server uses an interesting rotation addon of some sort but I'm not sure what it is. Here is a link to a vid he put up a few days ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WTo0WCLLEw
    There really isn't anything telling him his rotation that I see. Are you talking about the cooldown monitor for his abilities above his action bars? That is either CoolLine, ForteXorsist, or SexyCooldown simply monitoring his ability cooldowns.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Yes a cooldown monitor is what I was after, thank you I found the addon and it works really well

I am looking for an addon that modifies or seperates the combat log that makes it easier to keep track of things. Prefreably something that can highlite when players make mistakes. I.E; Not moving from Rotface to the outside when they have a small slime.

I think Lore has this addon, but I'm not sure.

Ensidia Fails: curse link: here

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoku View Post
    Ensidia Fail?
    What do you mean?

That's the name of an addon. There are other variations out there as well.

The two most common failure reporting addons are:
    Ensidia Fails
    FailBot
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

http://i.imgur.com/XhKT1.jpg
    In the bottom right corner, what is giving the "My Spam: 93249"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anaire View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/XhKT1.jpg
    In the bottom right corner, what is giving the "My Spam: 93249"?
    It's an addon spam monitor, tells you how much information your addons are receiving over the addon channels. I think in that particular case it is AddonSpamFu, but not 100% sure on that as I don't use the addon personally. Inefficient addon communication can cause unnecessary lag or even potential disconnects.

Its Spamalyzer.

Quote Originally Posted by oakayam View Post
    More specifically, Spamalyzer is a spin off of AddonSpamFu where the project manager decided to write a new addon. Pretty sure the one in the screenshot is AddonSpamFu however unless they reused the same icon and text display in a data broker display.
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 04-22-2010 at 12:50 PM.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...7181118cz8.jpg

I circled the addons at the bottom of the screen shot... I don't know if it's one addon or a bunch but please identify!

Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...7181118cz8.jpg

I circled the addons at the bottom of the screen shot... I don't know if it's one addon or a bunch but please identify!
    If your request is sincere, please post a reasonable screenshot. A 320x200 screenshot is worthless. You might also want to make your selection more specific because there are at least 9 addons in the region circled alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    If your request is sincere, please post a reasonable screenshot. A 320x200 screenshot is worthless. You might also want to make your selection more specific because there are at least 9 addons in the region circled alone.
    My apologies.. having issues with Photobucket.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...81118cz8-1.jpg

That one should be better... the addons at the bottom, specifically, I was wondering about the specific area, like the cast buttons, what looks like the map, and the chats. Plus the black background... I would like my setup a lot like that if you can identify the addons in the yellow circle for me.

I'm guessing that screenshot is rather old. They have DeuceCommander which was last updated back in 2.4.3 (2.4 = Sunwell patch).

The chat window looks like Prat. Prat was abandoned around that timeframe and Prat3 took over.

The broker display (bar with addon menus and information) since this predates DataBroker libraries is a Fubar or Fubar compatible interface (Fubar or Titan). Modern interfaces of this type typically use the DataBroker libraries instead of Fubar standards. Titan, Bazooka, Fotress, and ChocolateBar would be some of the more common choices.

Cast bar is most likely Quartz since it has the casting latency indicator on it. Quartz is still around today and one of the most popular cast bar addons.

Threat meter (on the left by the chat window) is Omen back when threat had to be calculated by the Threat2.0 library. Omen would still be the modern day recommendation for a threat meter (if all you care about is threat), however it is significantly different today than it was then.

Damage meter (on the right by the combat log) I believe is Violation. Skada or Recount would be the modern day alternatives as Violation has been abandoned.

Unit frames don't really have any distinguishing details though I imagine they are most likely Pitbull. Pitbull4 would be the most up to date version however there are other alternative unit frames which could potentially be set up similarly.

Action bar mod is almost certainly Bartender simply because there weren't many alternatives at the time. The current version would be Bartender4 and an alternative would be Dominos.

The minimap being moved was likely simpleMinimap or BasicMinimap. There are quite a few more alternatives today including ChinchillaMinimap, CleanMinimap, SexyMap, and MiniMapster which could accomplish similar.

Given the position of the character on the screen (relatively low and not centered virtically), I do not believe this person is using a viewport but rather panel artwork that blocks part of the game screen. This was likely done by kgPanels or the predecessor to it. If they didn't use a viewport addon, they probably should have cause there is a lot of screen blocked there.

Is that sufficient?
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 04-29-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Just as addition to Quinafoi's post, the glossy effect on the action bars can be obtained using ButtonFacade. The textures used on pretty much all of the bars look like Minimalist font, which you should be able to get with the SharedMedia library. I think it's packaged with most addons with bars anyway :P.

cd addon

I saw an add-on on a sindragosa fight (tankspot one I tink) it was a. Long gray box where a few moves ( like the pictures on action bar) went across.. lighting up #s behind them so u know how,long cd was left... any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread