+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

I am curious as to what mod is being used in this video of the Rotface encounter by Affenjungs. Bottom right of screen, looks like spells/abilities being used and the icons scroll, might be some cooldown tracker or boss mod type of thing.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f128/...encounter.html

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Malovent View Post
    I am curious as to what mod is being used in this video of the Rotface encounter by Affenjungs. Bottom right of screen, looks like spells/abilities being used and the icons scroll, might be some cooldown tracker or boss mod type of thing.

Thanks in advance.
    ForteXorcist - Addons - Curse

Hi,

I'm looking for a addon Lore uses in his ICC Precious and Stinky video. At the center of his screen he has a button that appears to suggest what next skill to use or is off cooldown( i.e. changes from JoW>CS>DS>Exorcism>Conc etc.)

Thanks for your time.

Is there and addon that makes an action button dissappear when not ready to use?
    [Persianmessenger] whispers: This is blasphemy! This is Madness!
    To [Persianmessenger]: Madness? This is TANKSPOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbender View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a addon Lore uses in his ICC Precious and Stinky video. At the center of his screen he has a button that appears to suggest what next skill to use or is off cooldown( i.e. changes from JoW>CS>DS>Exorcism>Conc etc.)

Thanks for your time.
    Its in this weeks marmot episode, its name is clc ret

what is the addon in thegreatme's putricide video that his frame, and putricides frame with the picture above.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.westupinyobuildin View Post
    what is the addon in thegreatme's putricide video that his frame, and putricides frame with the picture above.
    http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f211/...reatme-ui.html
    It is Pitbull4.

Quote Originally Posted by Krehinth View Post
    Is there and addon that makes an action button dissappear when not ready to use?
    There's Dimmed Actions
    Dimmed Actions - Addons - Curse

found it a couple days ago, thx tho

I've been looking for an addon much like Sustained TPS but for DPS. Anyone have any ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoso View Post
    I've been looking for an addon much like Sustained TPS but for DPS. Anyone have any ideas ?
    You want an in game damage meter then for parsing combat log events on the fly in game and approximating this information. Note that these tools only approximate it because they follow certain rules (such as stop measuring DPS if you stop for a certain period of time) in their calculation and aren't as precise as actually running a combat log and parsing it out of game (such as World of Logs).

Recount is probably the most popular damage meter today, however there are several other alternatives.
    Recount - WoW AddOns - WowAce.com

A damage meter doesn't just count damage, but also supplies other information such as the rate of damage (DPS), healing, effective healing, overhealing, rate of healing, deaths, power gains, ect.

What you would want to sort of mimic this behavior would be to set recount to report show current fight only, or use something like http://www.wowace.com/addons/broker_recount/ with it to display just certain information like your personal DPS number for the current fight in a data broker if you don't want to actually look at the full damage meter window on your screen.
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 01-13-2010 at 08:04 AM.

I think the broker is more of what I'm looking for thanks. I could really care less about dps meters and out of all the addons I use they appear to affect my fps in raids the most. I'm really just interested in checking my own personal dps on the fly. I mentioned Sustained TPS because that's kinda what I was looking for...I.E. After the fight I'd get a message Sustained DPS 3000. The in depth information that mods like recount or skada provide isn't really what I'm looking for. If I want to get more in depth I'll just check the parses after the raid.

Bare in mind, you have to run Recount in order for the broker to work. It is just a display of the information known to the addon. It doesn't keep track of the information itself, though you would be able to see that information and have the Recount window actually hidden if you don't care to look at it.

I hope i am in the right thread,lol and i apoligize if im not, this concerns Wandering Plague for the Unholy Spec DK, I can see Ebon Plague show up on Elk Bff Bars, but not Wandering plague is there an addon that will show this when it starts?

Wandering Plague is a proc, not a buff or debuff. It has no actual duration to track.

I am working on getting into a custom UI. WoW's original UI is getting old. If you guys wouldn't mind giving me a list that this UI is compiled of I would appreciate it, I know a few of em; but the custom boxes around the addons etc.. are confusing me. Thanks eveyrone

-copy http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t56413-w...2/#post1228959

thats the one I want

okay

Grid - raid frames
    Prat - chat window
    Pitbull 3 -unit frames
    Dominos or Bartender - action bars
    Buttonfacade - button skins
    Titanpanel, Fubar, StatusWindow, or bazooka - misc info under action buttons
    Kgpanels - background panels
    Quartz - castbar
    Eavesdrop - combat log
    Recount - dmg meter
    Ora2 - MT unitframes
    Sexymap - minimap

I'm unsure of what they are using for buffs

Possibly pitbull. I haven't played much with pitbull, so I'm not sure if you can set the buffs up like that or not.

Here we go after a full nights work... I don't have school tomorrow, or should I say today ; so I decided to get my UI going. Here is my final outcome - except... I want to find a better place for Omen that fits the rest of the UI nicely. Anways.. enjoy!

----- http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/y...810_023514.jpg -----

Just a quick quest about a tank addon that is show in the video in this link
    What is the addon at the middle bottom part of the video link that
    shows current debuff(tanking wise) of the boss.
    that is demo, tclap and sunder armor.
    Thank you very much.

+ Reply to Thread