+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

hey there *waves*

after watching a few videos (namely a few TS Ulduar ones and the Ensidia vs Alganon one) i have decided to revamp my UI

I'm putting together a litst of Add Ons i want; having read through this entire thread i can new see that Pitbull is defiantly one i want...
    my main Question insofar as this thread goes is on the Ensidia Video i loved the tank's clean UI (see in 1st 3rd of Video here )

I'm pretty sure for his Action bars he must be using Bartender (or the likes) with I'd guess ButtonFacade, but can anyone confirm that for me?

(I keep seeing parts of his UI i like) also the scrolling(?) buffs along the top of his screen, any idea what that it?

Also i like the way his raid frames are, as that certainly Pitbull or will i need to get Perfect Raid or Grid for that?

My main (and only/ first) is lvl 80 disc Priest; I heal quite often but i have been working on my Damage more recently, so am looking into different options for UIs ( i like to have raid frames up even when on shadow spec as sometimes it's needed for me to throw an emergency heal / dispell)

My plan so far is to have a bastardisation of his UI (i don't even know the name) and Lore's UI; i loved the look of IceHUD a while ago...

also (to do my part)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekz08 View Post
    When you add a new addon sometimes it puts little circle buttons up by your minimap. Anyone know an addon to put those somewhere so they're out of the way and in some sort of moveable 'bar' format?
    I'd look into SexyMap; despite the name its is rather good and has an option to hide the minimap buttons until mouseover or modifier key

Think that's me done (so far, just wait till i try installing it all)
    Last edited by Minká; 12-09-2009 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidy View Post
    Those can be accomplished with most any modern unit frame addon. My best guess? stUF. But yea, it could be literally anything with how customizable they all are now.

it looks like pitbull....but it could also be Stuf as well both are customizable with a few tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by Therelin View Post
    it looks like pitbull....but it could also be Stuf as well both are customizable with a few tweaks
    I'd say it looks more like an oUF layout.

does someone know what cooldown addon is this??

i think its fortexorcist

I kinda Like all the stuff being used here any ideas what addons he is using?

i have no picture, just wondering if there is an addon that displays your gear durability in a percentage much like the titan panel built in one.

i have no picture, just wondering if there is an addon that displays your gear durability in a percentage much like the titan panel built in one.
    SLDT- shows everything like gold/etc but you can choose which to display and move it around, set font, strata, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    I kinda Like all the stuff being used here any ideas what addons he is using?
    off the top of my head i see---
    recount
    sbf
    bartender
    button facade
    chatter
    grid
    dbm
    fubar
    and Ouf (or similar )

my advice go to wowinterface.com and look for a compliation you like. on the tankspot marrot UI thread here...

Doc.
    Last edited by Doc309; 12-08-2009 at 12:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Excuse me for contacting you about this but I just registered today and am unsure where to direct my question. I am a 5 year WoW player who is just finding my way into a guild that raids. They suggested your site for research. I noticed in the Icecrown Lord Marrowgar video that the user has an add-on setup and GUI that appears to be wonderful for dungeon crawling and raiding. The author of the post text is Kanzer but the poster appears to be Ciderhelm. I am wondering who I should contact about what add-ons and GUI the actual tank of that fight was using since I can't identify who it is. Any help you can provide in what they are using would be much appreciated. (I know there are several being used) I am sorry if I should have posted this in a general forum and would be happy to repost this in the correct place. TIA!

hey there

I haven't watched the video myself yet; but if it any of the tank's videos here then there are alot of different Add ons at play on teh UI; lots of set up on them too

If you're new to playing with your UI, may i suggest getting a UI pack rather then doing it all individually; some good ones can be found here:
    WoWinterface Minimalist Compilations
    or WoWinterface Class specific Compilations
    as for raiding; musts are recount - for damage and Omen for threat; everything else is pretty optional

there are specific threads set up here for each of the tankspot's tank UI's Lore's and Ciderhelm's seem to be the most popular

Quote Originally Posted by davem1501 View Post
    Excuse me for contacting you about this but I just registered today and am unsure where to direct my question. I am a 5 year WoW player who is just finding my way into a guild that raids. They suggested your site for research. I noticed in the Icecrown Lord Marrowgar video that the user has an add-on setup and GUI that appears to be wonderful for dungeon crawling and raiding. The author of the post text is Kanzer but the poster appears to be Ciderhelm. I am wondering who I should contact about what add-ons and GUI the actual tank of that fight was using since I can't identify who it is. Any help you can provide in what they are using would be much appreciated. (I know there are several being used) I am sorry if I should have posted this in a general forum and would be happy to repost this in the correct place. TIA!
    I can't figure out what he's using for artwork (which I'd like to know), but it looks like he's using elkano for buffs, something like pitbull or shadowed for unit frames, recount, eavesdrop, grid, sexymap, omen, and something like bartender or dominoes for keys. Not sure what he's using for timers, fortre or class timers maybe, no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by surj0 View Post
    I can't figure out what he's using for artwork (which I'd like to know), but it looks like he's using elkano for buffs, something like pitbull or shadowed for unit frames, recount, eavesdrop, grid, sexymap, omen, and something like bartender or dominoes for keys. Not sure what he's using for timers, fortre or class timers maybe, no idea.

see here: CIDERHELM UI

Quote Originally Posted by Minká View Post
    see here: CIDERHELM UI
    Thanks, but Cindehelm only posted the video. The tank was Kanzer, and I don't think he has his own mod page yet (though I could just be missing it). I figured it out anyways though, its just KGpanels which he used to drop his artwork with.
    Last edited by surj0; 12-11-2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: forgot something

Kanzer:

What is the Rune and runic power monitor that you are are using, looks useful.

Neocort

Can anyone tell me, the nameplate addon that Lore use in his recent movies, which one is that?

Icecrown Lady Deathwhisper - TankSpot

OK, i was watching a youtube video once, and this guy had an addon that lets you make an animation pop up behind a button. for example, for a DK to refresh horn of winter, a glowing circle thing would pop up behind the buton. wtb name

And another thing. Is there like a heal grid for enemies so that you could see which ones are/aren't aggro'd to you? wtb addon

thanks!
    Last edited by Dethyx; 12-12-2009 at 11:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread