+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 743

Thread: What's That Addon?

  1. #701
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6
    In Aliena's "current" UI (Dunno if you're using this one atm ) in the movie End Time (and some of the others) there is an addon displaying 4-5 icons above the Raid frames, and the CD frame. Often showing Light Well, Circle of Healing(?), Shadowfiend etc.
    What addon is this? Looks quite nifty.
    ...So dawn goes down to day.Nothing gold can stay...

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    137
    Probably power auras, or something like it such as weak auras or tellmewhen.

  3. #703
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    I'm looking for as many of the addons as can be identified in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i95wmabDG4. I would appreciate any help, thanks!

  4. #704
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    137
    The poster commented on the addons used.

    oh boy, the main ones I use are: pitbull for unit frames, grid/clique for raid frames, miks scrolling battletext, ovale spell priority, needtoknow, sexycooldown, skada, quartz, omen, combopointbar, and bartender. DXE or bigwigs for bossmod. Let me know if I missed something you were looking for
    Last edited by artie; 12-13-2011 at 07:46 PM.

  5. #705
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2
    I cannot figure out what this addon is called. I have it installed, and I have gone through all of the folders in my AddOns folder, and disabled one at a time. It announces a raid cooldown being used in chat and also shows a bar for its duration. I want to figure this out so I can configure it or just disable the darn thing.

    I have determined that it is linked to DBM as a dependency. With DBM disabled it didn't occur. I re-intalled DMB completely and its still going on.





  6. #706
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlove View Post
    I cannot figure out what this addon is called. I have it installed, and I have gone through all of the folders in my AddOns folder, and disabled one at a time. It announces a raid cooldown being used in chat and also shows a bar for its duration. I want to figure this out so I can configure it or just disable the darn thing.

    I have determined that it is linked to DBM as a dependency. With DBM disabled it didn't occur. I re-intalled DMB completely and its still going on.




    Judging by the label <CooldownMonitor> in front of the text, my guess is that's what it's called. I believe there is a plugin for DBM called Spell Timers. Might be part of that.

  7. #707
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2
    I have google'd cooldown monitor dozens of times. I do not have the DMB spell timer part installed. This thing is driving me nuts lol

    Found it, was called Mitigation Monitor. =)
    Last edited by Sinlove; 12-22-2011 at 04:16 PM.

  8. #708
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    104
    Lore uses/used an addon called "Cowtip," which displayed the tooltip right below the mouse cursor...are there any similar addons to that one? I can't find it on curse.

  9. #709
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    137
    I use TipTac which is on both wowinterface and curse. StarTip is supposed to be like CowTip (I believe it was inspired by it.) TipTop is probably really good too (I like Seerah's addons even though I only use one of em ATM.)

  10. #710
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    104
    I started using tictac and i was wondering how I could make it follow my mouse if that's even possibly.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  11. #711
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    137
    If it's TipTac, you can go into the config menu by typing /tiptac. From there, there is a section titled 'anchors' that can be selected. You can choose where you want various items to be anchored, including mouse.

  12. #712
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    104
    Awesome, thanks Artie.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  13. #713
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Greetings there,

    I saw on Memento Mori(Frostmane-EU)'s site a picture of a nice Fury Warrior UI, and tried to model mine on that UI. So far I have succeeded in every aspect, except for one: It's in this picture, and it's about action bars and keybinds.

    I can't seem to achieve something like a "shortcut" to keys that are in the bars I highlighted in this picture I enlisted here, so please, help me identify that addon. Owner of the UI(Lalaith) said he used Bartender4.
    Lalaith1.JPG

    EDIT: As you can see, keybinds are the same, both in the highlighted bar and in actionbar underneath the highlighted one.

  14. #714
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack1994 View Post
    Greetings there,

    I saw on Memento Mori(Frostmane-EU)'s site a picture of a nice Fury Warrior UI, and tried to model mine on that UI. So far I have succeeded in every aspect, except for one: It's in this picture, and it's about action bars and keybinds.

    I can't seem to achieve something like a "shortcut" to keys that are in the bars I highlighted in this picture I enlisted here, so please, help me identify that addon. Owner of the UI(Lalaith) said he used Bartender4.
    Attachment 3430

    EDIT: As you can see, keybinds are the same, both in the highlighted bar and in actionbar underneath the highlighted one.
    The action buttons in the highlighted bar are macros, the text you see centered on the button is the macro name (which he has set to the keybind he has those abilities on), not the keybind its-self.

  15. #715
    I had this UI before patch and pc crashed and lost it. Can anyone tell me the name or where to DL it agian.WoWScrnShot_120211_140804.jpg

  16. #716
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    hey guys i was wondering if any one could tell me what addon is it to get the health bars like that.
    thanks
    http://i.imgur.com/XgFBA.jpg

  17. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by Fratastic View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if any one could tell me what addon is it to get the health bars like that.
    thanks
    http://i.imgur.com/XgFBA.jpg
    This one:

    looks like Shadowed Unit Frames or possibly Pitbull

    This:

    looks like TidyPlates
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

  18. #718
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    thank you =D

  19. #719
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    also do you know what the addon is for the buttons?
    http://i.imgur.com/XgFBA.jpg

  20. #720
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,055
    That could be any number of bar mods:
    Bartender
    Dominos
    Ion

    But it looks like they are using the addon called Masque to skin the buttons after that. Masque allows other artists to make skins that work with it to change the appearance of the buttons.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts