+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

In Aliena's "current" UI (Dunno if you're using this one atm ) in the movie End Time (and some of the others) there is an addon displaying 4-5 icons above the Raid frames, and the CD frame. Often showing Light Well, Circle of Healing(?), Shadowfiend etc.
    What addon is this? Looks quite nifty.
    ...So dawn goes down to day.Nothing gold can stay...

Probably power auras, or something like it such as weak auras or tellmewhen.

I'm looking for as many of the addons as can be identified in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i95wmabDG4. I would appreciate any help, thanks!

The poster commented on the addons used.

oh boy, the main ones I use are: pitbull for unit frames, grid/clique for raid frames, miks scrolling battletext, ovale spell priority, needtoknow, sexycooldown, skada, quartz, omen, combopointbar, and bartender. DXE or bigwigs for bossmod. Let me know if I missed something you were looking for
    Last edited by artie; 12-13-2011 at 07:46 PM.

I cannot figure out what this addon is called. I have it installed, and I have gone through all of the folders in my AddOns folder, and disabled one at a time. It announces a raid cooldown being used in chat and also shows a bar for its duration. I want to figure this out so I can configure it or just disable the darn thing.

I have determined that it is linked to DBM as a dependency. With DBM disabled it didn't occur. I re-intalled DMB completely and its still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinlove View Post
    I cannot figure out what this addon is called. I have it installed, and I have gone through all of the folders in my AddOns folder, and disabled one at a time. It announces a raid cooldown being used in chat and also shows a bar for its duration. I want to figure this out so I can configure it or just disable the darn thing.

I have determined that it is linked to DBM as a dependency. With DBM disabled it didn't occur. I re-intalled DMB completely and its still going on.

Judging by the label <CooldownMonitor> in front of the text, my guess is that's what it's called. I believe there is a plugin for DBM called Spell Timers. Might be part of that.

I have google'd cooldown monitor dozens of times. I do not have the DMB spell timer part installed. This thing is driving me nuts lol

Found it, was called Mitigation Monitor. =)
    Last edited by Sinlove; 12-22-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Lore uses/used an addon called "Cowtip," which displayed the tooltip right below the mouse cursor...are there any similar addons to that one? I can't find it on curse.

I use TipTac which is on both wowinterface and curse. StarTip is supposed to be like CowTip (I believe it was inspired by it.) TipTop is probably really good too (I like Seerah's addons even though I only use one of em ATM.)

I started using tictac and i was wondering how I could make it follow my mouse if that's even possibly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If it's TipTac, you can go into the config menu by typing /tiptac. From there, there is a section titled 'anchors' that can be selected. You can choose where you want various items to be anchored, including mouse.

Awesome, thanks Artie.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Greetings there,

I saw on Memento Mori(Frostmane-EU)'s site a picture of a nice Fury Warrior UI, and tried to model mine on that UI. So far I have succeeded in every aspect, except for one: It's in this picture, and it's about action bars and keybinds.

I can't seem to achieve something like a "shortcut" to keys that are in the bars I highlighted in this picture I enlisted here, so please, help me identify that addon. Owner of the UI(Lalaith) said he used Bartender4.
    Lalaith1.JPG

EDIT: As you can see, keybinds are the same, both in the highlighted bar and in actionbar underneath the highlighted one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack1994 View Post
    Greetings there,

I saw on Memento Mori(Frostmane-EU)'s site a picture of a nice Fury Warrior UI, and tried to model mine on that UI. So far I have succeeded in every aspect, except for one: It's in this picture, and it's about action bars and keybinds.

I can't seem to achieve something like a "shortcut" to keys that are in the bars I highlighted in this picture I enlisted here, so please, help me identify that addon. Owner of the UI(Lalaith) said he used Bartender4.
    Attachment 3430

EDIT: As you can see, keybinds are the same, both in the highlighted bar and in actionbar underneath the highlighted one.
    The action buttons in the highlighted bar are macros, the text you see centered on the button is the macro name (which he has set to the keybind he has those abilities on), not the keybind its-self.

I had this UI before patch and pc crashed and lost it. Can anyone tell me the name or where to DL it agian.WoWScrnShot_120211_140804.jpg

hey guys i was wondering if any one could tell me what addon is it to get the health bars like that.
    thanks
    http://i.imgur.com/XgFBA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fratastic View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if any one could tell me what addon is it to get the health bars like that.
    thanks
    This one:

looks like Shadowed Unit Frames or possibly Pitbull

This:

looks like TidyPlates
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

thank you =D

also do you know what the addon is for the buttons?

That could be any number of bar mods:
    Bartender
    Dominos
    Ion

But it looks like they are using the addon called Masque to skin the buttons after that. Masque allows other artists to make skins that work with it to change the appearance of the buttons.

+ Reply to Thread