+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Trouser Snake View Post
    Good morning. I am trying to find the name of a certain add-on used by Lore in the 25 man Lana'thel video. In the center of his screen with a large button refreshing with the next attack in the rotation. Looks like something watcher-esque.

Thanks in advance.
    clcret
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/clcret.aspx
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

All, in the past I had an add-on that announced when a taunt was resisted, and also gave a sound warning to me. In looking through Curse I wasn't seeing exactly what I was looking for -- anyone know what that is called?

I used to have a cooldown mod that allowed you to place a skill on a bar, hide the bar, and the icons for each skills would pop up and countdown, then hide again. Anyone know it?
    The girl who's hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamor View Post
    All, in the past I had an add-on that announced when a taunt was resisted, and also gave a sound warning to me. In looking through Curse I wasn't seeing exactly what I was looking for -- anyone know what that is called?
    Optitaunt does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    The functionality of the bar with the moving icons can be done with either but in this case I believe this case is ForteXorsist.

To answer the original question.
    It doesn't do your rotation like something like Faceroller would. ForteXorsist is primarily a cooldown monitor or buff/debuff monitor. It isn't telling you when to push buttons, it's telling you when they are available again. Granted some dps rotations are "push this when this is available" type rotations so it can appear that it is telling you your rotation. It is just an alternative display for things with timers (instead of the bars moving, the icon moves). So you don't have to set it up for your rotation. You do still have to set it up for your particular needs however (for example my version of SexyCooldown only monitors Eclipse, nothing else).
    thanks for the clarification but ya I installed both and I figured what they did..I prefer power auras for notification on my warrior anyways..the internal CDs on trinekts is nice on sxycooldowns/forte but not that it really matters when I dont have a lot of things to time with trinkets.

In the Valithria Dreamwalker 10 video Lore has a circle on the right side of his nameplate addon that shows the mob's target and (I think) his relative threat. What addon is that?

That is part of build-in theme of Tidy Plates. You have to enable it in threat options if I recall correctly.

Looking for the name of the addon most tanks have been using since long ago, usually in the form of buff/debuff icons, can adjust the timer on them, can watch important debuffs such as thunderclap, sunder, shouts, etc. It's completely slipped my mind since last I played.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Looking for the name of the addon most tanks have been using since long ago, usually in the form of buff/debuff icons, can adjust the timer on them, can watch important debuffs such as thunderclap, sunder, shouts, etc. It's completely slipped my mind since last I played.
    You will have to be more specific than that. Almost all unit frames include buffs/debuffs by default. And there are a lot of timer mods for buffs and debuffs. Can you find a screenshot or video which contains the particular one your are looking for, otherwise people will just be throwing names out of a list of hundreds of addons.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Hi there
    Im looking for an addon used by Lore in the TankSpot's Guide to Icecrown Gunship Battle (10-man) made by lore. When he's tanking on the ship... I want the namn of the addon of the mobs unitframes. If possible thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Hi there
    Im looking for an addon used by Lore in the TankSpot's Guide to Icecrown Gunship Battle (10-man) made by lore. When he's tanking on the ship... I want the namn of the addon of the mobs unitframes. If possible thanks in advance.
    If you're talking about the unit name plates instead of the unit frames, that is TidyPlates.
    If you're talking about his unit frames that is Pitbull3 or Pitbull4 (unsure of if he has switched to Pitbull4 at that time).

Don't know if it's been asked yet but can someone please tell me what UI/addons the Fury warrior is using in the latest Sindragosa video on the main site?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJzWK...layer_embedded

You can see it half way through. I'm really interested in the buff/cooldown addon that he uses, like a little image pops up to the side of him about the proc of Bloodsurge. I'm also interested in the damage log (?). Dunno what you guys call it but it's the images that pop up and tell you how much damage a particular special attack did. (Whatever it's called I use Parrot but I'd prefer that 1 as I'm a fury warrior too).
    Last edited by TheGuy; 02-05-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: forgot to ask nicely :P

Hey guys, i was watching this movie and i was wondering how i could make my interface look like hers??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF-7kmvJZXY

Thanks

Thanks.

aliena's healing in her vids

aliena has a healing that clicks to target with 1 set or buttons and has her HP/mana in a bar under it then on the right side has buttons to heal with. whats this addon/addons called. looks simplistic and good way to heal. i still use the old fashion moving bars of raids into screen and click and heal from there lol.

Aliena's raid frames are grid and her unit frames are pitbull 3 I believe.

Not sure if this is even an addon, but is there something to turn off or remove the Error Message sound? ie. if you spam a spell as a paladin it makes that strange whurring sound, and will show 'that spell is not ready' or whatever.

Any ideas as to how I can get that sound gone?

pError
    Mookey | GM of <RISE> Xavius [EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Mookey View Post
    pError
    ty sir, you have saved me and my ears from a deathly ringing sound hours after raid

+ Reply to Thread