+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

Thank you Aliena ^^

Hi guys im a starting tank and i saw a add on in your guide to prot warrior [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF-7kmvJZXY]YouTube - TankSpot's Protection Warrior Guide[/ame] what is the name of the add on that pops up the ability icon when its off of cool down. Thanks for the help it will make tanking so easy

Recording Raid DPS

I'm not sure if it's an add-on or a website like Wowweb Stats which will record the dps for the entire raid in a time-lined graph. I know I've seen a post of it posted somewhere. (it might be here on Tank Spot) I'd like to show the dps gain and/or loss during boss fights on a time scale and to possibly show raid buffs and raid debuffs on the same graph. (I might be asking for too much here)

recount does that.

Doc

Thanks. But the graph I saw, was a long, narrow; quite colorful graph which was on (my memory isn't clear) a snap shot of his UI they posted here on TS. (I'd find it if I knew where it was) and I thought it took you to some website similar to wowweb.

recount has a resizable, raid dps window. that will color each toons dps/time and stack them....

as an example.

Doc

which addon is it?

I am trying to identify the addon used in this screenshot by Holyjebus. Specifically the chat/whisper addon that appears in the topleft corner of the picture. The convo with Benslove.

@khilbron Looks like prat to me, could be chatter though...

What is that huge, in the way, - AGGRO - thing?
    Which mod does it come from, I searched for it a good 2 hours to no avail.
    I like it... but it is too big, and to in the way. Any help appreciated!

What is that huge, in the way, - AGGRO - thing?
    Which mod does it come from, I searched for it a good 2 hours to no avail.
    I like it... but it is too big, and to in the way. Any help appreciated!
    Xperl

Hmm he uses chatter, because its part of the ui pack he downloaded, I use Chatter also, but ive never seen it handle whispers like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Khilbron View Post
    Hmm he uses chatter, because its part of the ui pack he downloaded, I use Chatter also, but ive never seen it handle whispers like that.
    Looks like he has a separate window filtered to whispers and has then set as a different color. It's not very difficult, you could do it with default chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    Looks like he has a separate window filtered to whispers and has then set as a different color. It's not very difficult, you could do it with default chat.
    Its slightly more than that, if you look, that window has a minimize, and close button in the top right, and on the far left it has Invite to party, Add Friend, and Ignore user buttons, plus the window is identifying itself automatically as the whisperer's name

@ Khilbron

Im quite sure its Cellular
    Cellular : WoWInterface Downloads : Chat Mods

that looks like exactly the addon, thank you so much

noob question asked probalby many times but I couldn't get the anwser.
    Ciderhelm in his Naxx movies (those are the only one I've seen so far) at the middle of his screen has his Target and ToT frame. And above those he has his own hp and rage numbers. Whats that addon that shows just your hp and rage/energy/mana in those numbers? Or is it an option in Pitbull or other UF?

I looked hard and even found Digits before, but I though it's more a combat text addon than the one that displays hp and mp/rage/energy.
    Sorry for that and thanks

+ Reply to Thread