+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

I'm not sure, but I'd guess it's an option in xperl, not an additional addon.

Just tried it out and it looks just like it does on the screeny you posted aswell.
    Getting the green line around the abilities on the bar if its a buff, or if im eating.
    Noraxe
    Magtheridon EU

Had to be an option in X-Perl because i never used Inline Aura, I like Pitbull better than xperl anyway

Thanks Noraxe this mod does the same thing i wanted, appreciate your help

Is there and addon that removes the friendly units when you press Shift-V? I just want to see the healthbar of all enemy units in the picture.

I'm pretty sure that's default.

I would like to know if there is an addon that allows me to press a single IWIN button, causing my level 1 toon to instantly finish U25 with all hardmodes achievements?

Oh well. Back to reality...

I'm currently using Elephant to keep track of chat history logs, but I was wondering if there's anything out there that does the same thing without consuming so much memory, or failing that, something that allows you to recall text from all alts (as I frequently toon hop sometimes).

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's default.
    OK... Don't know how I changed it then. You know? Couldn't find it

Hey you guys! Thanks for all the help on this site so far!

I just have a quick question:

What add-ons are used in this video? Looks much more tidy-er than what i have

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f206/...on-10-man.html

Thanks for the help!

What is the addon this Hunter is using for his rotation? Anyone have any clue?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMD3cUtv6vw]YouTube - IraeAoD vs FactionChampions 25PTR[/ame]

Looks a bit similar to ShatAndAwe but not fully like it.

ShotAndAwe - Addons - Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Jhidalgo92 View Post
    Hey you guys! Thanks for all the help on this site so far!

I just have a quick question:

What add-ons are used in this video? Looks much more tidy-er than what i have

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f206/...on-10-man.html

Thanks for the help!
    its xavs ui from about 6 months ago that i just moved stuff around a bit since he plays at 16xx resolution and i play at 1920. Haven't updated when he does because nothings broken.

apologies if this is not the correct thread for this, I also posted this question in Lore's UI thread, but since it's not a part of the UI in that thread I thought here might work too/instead

In lore's latest video (Throrim hardmode) there is a cooldown tracker (just left of eavesdrop) that tracks all his relevant tanking cooldowns, I was wondering if anyone knew what this was?

My/Target Health Bars

I'm looking for an addon which takes the character/target HP/Mana Bars and can stretch the width of the screen. I know there is x-perl and other such addons which modify health and mana bars, but ive been unable to make it stretch the width of my screen.

Any suggestions for an addon of my description?

Thanks!
    -Greeky

Quote Originally Posted by tandaryn View Post
    apologies if this is not the correct thread for this, I also posted this question in Lore's UI thread, but since it's not a part of the UI in that thread I thought here might work too/instead

In lore's latest video (Throrim hardmode) there is a cooldown tracker (just left of eavesdrop) that tracks all his relevant tanking cooldowns, I was wondering if anyone knew what this was?
    CooldownWatch : WoWInterface Downloads : Casting Bars and Cooldowns

Could be that^

Magic Marker replacement?

I got addicted to the quick marking that Magic Marker provided but now it's broken =/ anyone have something that still works? Only looking for a mod that works with mouseover and a modifier key; something super fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuns View Post
    I got addicted to the quick marking that Magic Marker provided but now it's broken =/ anyone have something that still works? Only looking for a mod that works with mouseover and a modifier key; something super fast.
    UncleMark looks like a lightweight Magic Marker clone, I have not tried it myself but I did notice Magic Marker was broken, probably because of the raid difficultly changes.

Hi does anybody know of a good addon that filters out mage mirror image or certain totems? I don't mind keeping blizz's default health bars just need an addon that filters unwanted bars. I am not sure if such an addon exist but be glad to if there is one. Thanks

Aloft (Beta) : WoWInterface Downloads : Beta-version AddOns

I'm pretty sure you can filter out totems and pets through aloft.

Ignore this.

what addon is used in this video to show hp bars over enemey mobs?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEcCItDmIz0&feature=related]YouTube - TankSpot's Guide to Coliseum: Northrend Beasts[/ame]

Tried aloft but i couldnt find any nice frame that looks like that.

Mvh Els

+ Reply to Thread