+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

Looking for a new addon

I've been looking for an addon for past couple of days that will display my targets cast bar nice and large so i can see what's coming next, and whether I should prevent it from being cast. Still very new to WoW, but I think having a large cast bar somewhere near the middle of the screen with the spell name, and all would be benefitial to me. I'm pretty sure I've seen them on some vids, but I'm not sure. Sorry to bother you guys Any suggestions would be great, i've been searching around for awhile now, and will continue to do so.

Quartz, good castbar mod

Yep, actually apparently I wasn't looking hard enough. I simply typed in "enemy cast bar addon" in google, and I found quartz. It is pretty good.

My question doesn't necessarily pertain to the identification of a specific addon, just to a feature that many different kinds may or may not include.

I'm using Prat at the moment and am looking for a way to move the entire window around my screen at will. I've looked around through various FAQ's and can't seem to find a thing. All I'm really wanting to do with it is place it closer to the bottom of the screen so it'll more conveniently fit into the design I have in mind for my raiding UI. If anyone has any idea how to do this, or if there's a similar addon that'll be slightly easier to modify to fit what I'm looking for, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by Indicted View Post
    My question doesn't necessarily pertain to the identification of a specific addon, just to a feature that many different kinds may or may not include.

I'm using Prat at the moment and am looking for a way to move the entire window around my screen at will. I've looked around through various FAQ's and can't seem to find a thing. All I'm really wanting to do with it is place it closer to the bottom of the screen so it'll more conveniently fit into the design I have in mind for my raiding UI. If anyone has any idea how to do this, or if there's a similar addon that'll be slightly easier to modify to fit what I'm looking for, I'd be greatly appreciative.
    I may be wrong (not in wow atm) but I think you just right click the chat tab and click unlock window or something along those lines.

I was wondering which mod ciderhelm was using in his flame leviathan movie that made all his action bars collapse into one vehicle bar when entering a vehicle.

FL Vid: http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f206/...hard-mode.html

Bartender4 does that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    I may be wrong (not in wow atm) but I think you just right click the chat tab and click unlock window or something along those lines.
    Wow... You're right. That's discouraging.

I suppose the moral of the story is.. "if it's usually too difficult to find instructions for over the internet, it's probably overlooked due to it's simplicity."

Thanks alot Blood. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Indicted View Post
    Thanks alot Blood. I appreciate it.
    Anytime

its a addon where u can move your buffs/debuffs resize them any one know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by snowyday View Post
    its a addon where u can move your buffs/debuffs resize them any one know what it is
    Satrina Buff Frames 3 : WoWInterface Downloads : Buff/Debuff/Spell Mods

I think I originally saw a thread about it on here, but whats the name of the addon that prints out in your chat frame, the last 3 attacks against someone that caused their death?

Quote Originally Posted by Tagosa View Post
    I think I originally saw a thread about it on here, but whats the name of the addon that prints out in your chat frame, the last 3 attacks against someone that caused their death?
    I think it might be this: GrimReaper - Addons - Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    I think it might be this: GrimReaper - Addons - Curse
    It's actually similar to this addon, but not this specific one. There was also a link to a prominent guild website where they had a module that you installed with this certain addon, and it increased the number of attacks visible before your death. I thought possibly it was Enidia's website, or ciderhelms guild, but I couldn't find it.

Its called Obituary

And its off of Premonition's guild website

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostscript View Post
    Its called Obituary

And its off of Premonition's guild website
    Yep that's it, thank you both very much

What is the black bar at the bottom of Lore's screen? I can't seem to find what add on it is in his list.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...rph/LoreUI.jpg

Thanks for any help you give

I'm looking for an addon that is similar to the old Endeavour's Boss Status addon. where is shows a small unit frame displaying boss health status WITHOUT having to target or mouse scroll over the boss.

as a healer, it's nice to be able to see boss health status without having to delay healing to see what the boss it at.

i used Endeavour's Boss Status before but it hasn't been updated since 2.4.3 and wont work anymore. i'm wondering if there is another addond that does the same thing? i've been looking for some time now.

Dbm
    [Persianmessenger] whispers: This is blasphemy! This is Madness!
    To [Persianmessenger]: Madness? This is TANKSPOT!

+ Reply to Thread