+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 743

Thread: What's That Addon?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Dygrav!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sweden/Umeå
    Posts
    25
    Hi!

    I sorted my UI yestuday and really happy with the outcome. All is great
    except for one tiny thing. An invisible square slightly left of the middle of my screen where I cannot click with the mouse (to turn camera or target anything). I suspect some addon causes this since on my alt, where I turned off all addons, there is no such thing.
    I suppose I could relog alot and turn off and on my addons tonight but was hoping perhaps someone else run into this problem? Both so others can be "warned" and cause I have very limited time to play and rather just fix it before even logging in!

    Kind regards,
    Ante.
    Regards,
    Youkai

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    1,390
    A list of your addons would be quite useful to identificate. Just screenshot the addons folder if possible (Print-key + Pasting in Paint).

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    66
    http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f211/...formation.html

    In here, there is an addon used where it is showing 4 or so action bars of abilities in the bottom middle, and 1 in the middle. Which addon is this? It isn't clear which addon is which.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2

    The addon i have been looking for!

    In all of Ciderhelms vids I see a addon or somthing that shows the Damage HE is doing to the target in a scrolling manner to the right of his character, i reeeeeally want this addon for tanking/dpsing so i can tell when i miss, can you please tell me what this is

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    457

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1
    in the tankspot video starring General Vezax, Cinderhelm was using a really interesting looking character UI. At first i thought it was x-perl but after looking at the vid in HD, i saw it was completely different. I tried looking for the addon but couldn't find it, and so i'm posting here if anyone can help me with it.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by AtankSpotsme View Post
    in the tankspot video starring General Vezax, Cinderhelm was using a really interesting looking character UI. At first i thought it was x-perl but after looking at the vid in HD, i saw it was completely different. I tried looking for the addon but couldn't find it, and so i'm posting here if anyone can help me with it.
    It's pitbull, which you can see in the link literally 3 posts above yours.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sweden/Umeå
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    A list of your addons would be quite useful to identificate. Just screenshot the addons folder if possible (Print-key + Pasting in Paint).
    Ah sorry, forgot about it.

    Bartender 4
    Auctioneer
    DBM
    Prat 3.0
    Satrina buff thingie
    MikScrollingBattleText
    Omnicc
    Recount
    Acherus Runes
    Fontain
    Outfitter
    Bagnon
    Ratingbuster
    Xloot
    Portal
    Mapster
    Simpleminimap
    Questhelper
    Talented
    Tiptop
    Gatherer
    Pitbull4
    Buyemall
    Questguru

    But since I switched addons some, I was thinking, maybe some pieces of old addons are saved somewhere and making these small areas where I cannot click with the mouse pointer.
    Found another area last night, a little bit up to the right.
    Its no biggy but when turning quick or trying to target a mob and it doesn't always work, it can be frustrating.

    Regards,
    Youkai.
    Regards,
    Youkai

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    ty

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    That Place Above the USA
    Posts
    2,282
    Can anybody recommend a LIGHTWEIGHT (memory wise) add-on to display item ilvl? as a feral/resto druid, im sporting a really freaky resto/feral mix of gear for the FL fights, but I don't think I have it maxed/out.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Insahnity View Post
    Can anybody recommend a LIGHTWEIGHT (memory wise) add-on to display item ilvl? as a feral/resto druid, im sporting a really freaky resto/feral mix of gear for the FL fights, but I don't think I have it maxed/out.
    RatingBuster is your best bet likely.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by doom1992 View Post
    http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f211/...formation.html

    In here, there is an addon used where it is showing 4 or so action bars of abilities in the bottom middle, and 1 in the middle. Which addon is this? It isn't clear which addon is which.
    It's either Dominoes or Bartender I think.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Insahnity View Post
    Can anybody recommend a LIGHTWEIGHT (memory wise) add-on to display item ilvl? as a feral/resto druid, im sporting a really freaky resto/feral mix of gear for the FL fights, but I don't think I have it maxed/out.
    ItemLevel : WoWInterface Downloads : Miscellaneous

    Probably just 2 lines of text that addon.

    @Youkai: Just from looking at your addons I can not say which addon is causing the trouble. You could turn off all addons and turm them on one by one. When you notice the boxes appearing you know what addon creates them.

    Long and tedious process with login in and out after every addon but the best course of action in my opinion.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3

    Damage/Healing/Abilities/Mitigation Scroll?

    On all the videos I've seen, Ciderhelm has it set up so that all of the combat spam scrolls downward around him in an arc. Ever since I saw it, I've wanted to use it myself but I can't seem to find the addon that does this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivaea View Post
    On all the videos I've seen, Ciderhelm has it set up so that all of the combat spam scrolls downward around him in an arc. Ever since I saw it, I've wanted to use it myself but I can't seem to find the addon that does this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    MikScrollingBattleText - Addons - Curse
    King of Cheese, Pope of Lemons, Warlord of Pancakes, Sultan of Omelletes, Czar of Zuchini, Kaiser of Pretzels, Archduke of Apples, Duke of Pimento-loaf, Prime-Minister of Meats, Count of Tomato, The Regent of Danish, Chieftan of Chutney, and Lord of the Dance.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks ^^

  18. #38
    I am currently using Big Wigs. I saw in a few videos of Cider's a while back(*re. ignis*)
    what appears to be Big Wigs. However it moves when an ability goes to the emphasized bar. This would help catch the eye a little quicker I think.

    A little help please, Its either a different mod, or Im doing it wrong. Thanks.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,096
    If you go [ame="http://files.filefront.com/IT6wmv/;13803429;/fileinfo.html"]IT6.wmv[/ame] (Will direct to a download) and watch the video. I would like to know which addon he/she is using for their rune cooldowns.Edit: I don't know why it made a big image, but the link is good.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulia View Post
    If... I would like to know which addon he/she is using for their rune cooldowns.Edit: I don't know why it made a big image, but the link is good.
    Looks like Magic Runes - Addons - Curse

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts