+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

Quote Originally Posted by vasheenomed View Post
    I saw an add-on on a sindragosa fight (tankspot one I tink) it was a. Long gray box where a few moves ( like the pictures on action bar) went across.. lighting up #s behind them so u know how,long cd was left... any ideas?
    ForteXorsist, CoolLine Cooldowns, and SexyCooldown all support this functionallity you are describing. Without a direct reference to the video in question, I can't determine the specific addon used. Neither Splug (25 man normal guide) or Aliena (10 man normal and heroic guides) use these addons in their UI so you must be refering to a different video.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

What is the name of the addon that checks your spell/skill levels and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Nez View Post
    RankWatch is the addon which notifies you when someone down ranks a spell.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Rankwatch checks what you and other people do--make sure to turn off whispering on your levelling characters or people will HATE you when they ding in a dungeon.

UpRank will fix your bars for you, checking your bars every time you switch specs or on command.

Thanks! Going to get UpRank for sure.

Thanks! Going to get UpRank for sure.
    It's super useful for switching back and forth between specs while levelling. My warlock is levelling dual affliction/demo (I tend to do demo more while soloing elites or doing dungeons where the tank just can't hold aggro against seed of corruption) and it's really nice having my bars fix themselves every time I switch specs. You will notice after every time you train and then switch specs that it has to fix the bars for your second spec, and you'll be grateful you didn't have to do it manually!

im looking for the addon that shows the picture of your char in 3-D and it moves and is cool

Pitbull's portrait does that

Hi, I'm looking for the Threat / Targets target addon that Lore uses in the Dreamwalker 10 normal encounter. Its the small circle thats in the top right corner of his targets nameplate. It appears to show threat in a numerical number with a color bar going around it and also shows who it is currently targeting.

Thanks much for any help on this.

I've been looking for this nameplates addon as well. It is called Tidy Plates. The "Threat wheel" is an optional widget inside the tanking tab. Pretty sweet addon.

this isnt my UI, but can anyone name the addon or font thats used for the scrolling combat text here? *edit* its the bold "squiggly" font that looks pretty win

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/743...1509200015.jpg

I've already got SCT and use the Emblem font with it but I'd like to use this font, no idea whats its called or how to get SCT to integrate that font into it. Or is it a different addon that does a similar function?

In the new Hailon video, what is the addon that is on the right side showing who is speaking in vent?

Quote Originally Posted by dootz7 View Post
    In the new Hailon video, what is the addon that is on the right side showing who is speaking in vent?
    I haven't seen the video, so I can't speak for certain, however vent does have a built-in option that creates an overlay for itself that will show over your WoW screen where ever you want it. Its in the setup options for vent, on the overlay tab.

Is there an addon out there that can track character cool downs?
    So for Lich King for example, I would like to be able to track when Guardian Spirit is on CD, when Pain Suppression is on CD, and other cool downs as such, I of course can track my own Shield Wall / Last Stand

So to rephrase: Is there an add-on that can track multiple character's cool downs / show a timer or an I'M READY announcement?

Thanks =)

I'm not certain, but I believe Forte has that ability.

If everyone in the raid has oRA2 or 3 it will track long CDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    If everyone in the raid has oRA2 or 3 it will track long CDs.
    iirc oRA only tracks stuff like combat resses and soulstones.

Hai! I was wondering what addon is this one?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/746fb508a0.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dootz7 View Post
    Hey dootz7! They answered that question on their Youtube page:

We use neither ventrilo nor TS, we use mumble and you see the integrated overlay...

+ Reply to Thread