+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Donka_Shane View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that shows in your tooltip where gear was acquired. Like it shows in the armory. My friend has it but he has no clue what it is or if it's a product of another addon.
    Atlasloot Reversed

Looking for an addon that will move the attempt counter in ICC and ToGC

I think you misunderstand him. He's asking for the ability to move the actual text, presumably because it's interfering with his UI.

@Squats, try the addon MoveAnything.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eAnything.html

As I don't use it myself, here's a quote from the author as to where the option is in case you have trouble finding it: "It's in the list under Arena, Battlegrounds & PVP -> Flags Frame. It will be moved and renamed to Misc. -> Top Status Frame (or something similar) in -10.b5"
    Last edited by Veritas; 02-21-2010 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Link was missing.

In aliena's video's she has at the very top of her screen a bar that contains everything to do with interface and the degrading of her armor and i would like to know what this addon is because as many people have it i thought it might be built in to WoW but have been unable to find it in WoW, i must sound so silly at the moment but please reply to my question,

Thanks

It's called Titan Panel.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/582...1509190809.jpg

Does anyone know the names of the nameplates he uses and the bar at the top that shows gold mail ect?

Quote Originally Posted by Hvitserk View Post
    http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/582...1509190809.jpg

Does anyone know the names of the nameplates he uses and the bar at the top that shows gold mail ect?
    The nameplates look like aloft. As far as the top bar, it looks like he has use kgpanels to make the bar itself and the text is most likely from SLDatatext

In Aliena's video of 10-man Saurfang Heroic, what is the name of the addon below her character that displays icons of when Prayer of Mending and Circle of Healing are off of cooldown? Any help is greatly appreciated

classtimer

Is there an addon that shows Boss (buffs) and Target of Target (Debuffs) that is movable? Im using CTMod at the moment for the Target of Target (to show debuffs) but I would like have the debuff elsewhere so I dont have to be looking up for the Rune of Blood when tanking to taunt. Also Im using 1920x1080 wide for video settings and its hard to see the icon stacks when boss/players get buffs/debuffs. Thanks in advance

I was "shopping" in the UI topic for some new things and i noticed in two of them a text like "Revenge ready now!" and "Penance ready now!" with the ability icon on the sides but it was not pointed out which addon is that. I've searched in here but couldn't find.
    Would someone mind to give me that name?

Thank you!

nvm.. found it once i downloaded MikScrollingBattleText.
    Which is, btw, an awesome addon!
    Just did my first raid using it and i'm in love!
    Last edited by Lindelf; 03-02-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Pitbull related question

I use to have Xperl but once i saw so many nice addons here i decided to change to Pitbull to have an UI alike one i saw. Also because i always wanted to have the 3D portrait on top of my hp/mana bars :P
    But i am having some problems to configure it.
    Something simple but that Pitbull don't do (as far as i could find atleast).. i want to show my target's buffs but not my own.. with Xperl i could do that but this Pitbull either i show all or none...
    Am i overseeing something?

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean you don't want to see buffs on your frame?

And which pitbull are you using? (3 or 4)

I'm using the 4..
    Yeah.. i dont want to see the buffs under my frame but i do want to see them on my target... for example, i want to target someone and confirm if i gave focus magic to the right person..
    I have another addon for my buffs so there is no point in showing them in two different places.

Have you made separate layouts for different frames? If no, you need to make a new layout. Name it Player or w/e you want just so you remember what it is. Then click auras and disable them.

Next click Units on the left menu. Select Player as the current unit if it isn't already. Then change it's layout to the one you just created.

That should solve your problem.

can someone tell me what addon this is that shows fps latency mail?

Attachment 1180

Quote Originally Posted by windows7 View Post
    can someone tell me what addon this is that shows fps latency mail?

Attachment 1180
    Invalid attachment. Try linking to the post and saying which person's UI you are looking at.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

whats the raid leader addon that shows important messages such as "prepares feast/feast is about to expire and warns people if you dont have the feast buff..

Thanks a bunch Blood. Solved my problem!
    Turns out that Pitbull it's actually more customizable (dunno if it's the right way of spelling the word) than Xperl.. it's just in a different way

+ Reply to Thread