+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

You can disable error speech in sound options in default UI. The advantage of using perrror is that you can also get rid of visual error spam on your screen ( messages you specify only).

2ly0d8k.jpg

I really like the simplicity of this UI compilation. If I could get a list of addons used in this I could configure it accordingly.

regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Looking for the name of the addon most tanks have been using since long ago, usually in the form of buff/debuff icons, can adjust the timer on them, can watch important debuffs such as thunderclap, sunder, shouts, etc. It's completely slipped my mind since last I played.
    I use a mod called debuff filter or dfilter to track slows armor reduction and ap reduction talents and skills. Very easy to configure and move around and to me the default size is perfect.

Ok I need the name of this addon badly.
    Imagine the DEFAULT death knight rune bar. I want to move that exact bar somewhere else.
    Im starting to use pitbull, and i HATE the rune setup in it.
    plz halp
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by Sil3ntSnip3a View Post
    Attachment 991

I really like the simplicity of this UI compilation. If I could get a list of addons used in this I could configure it accordingly.

regards!
    That's an older version of Caith's UI. Don't know if it's still available but you can find the newer version at wowinterface.

looking for a bag addon I used to have, it consolidated bags and bank into one frame and also sorted them by type, stacked them, moved them around etc. i've looked around and I don't know which popular addon it was, however I remember that to run the addon the button was called "The Works". vague, but if anyone can help me i'd appreciate it.
    The girl who's hard to get.

Heya, im here for askin about an addon wich ive seen in one of your tankspot videos? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNAf9hi3y1Q
    The bloody addon makes the interface realy cool whats the name of that addon? Also the addon that looks like ice hud whats the name of that?

- Thanks much

Quote Originally Posted by The)joker View Post
    Heya, im here for askin about an addon wich ive seen in one of your tankspot videos? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNAf9hi3y1Q
    The bloody addon makes the interface realy cool whats the name of that addon? Also the addon that looks like ice hud whats the name of that?

- Thanks much
    It's kgPanels (or the outdated eePanels).
    The addon does not make your interface look like that. The artwork you download or design yourself and use the addon to place onto your interface does.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Ok nice ive checked it out, anyone knows where to get that speciel artwork he got ? Looks realy cool

Quote Originally Posted by The)joker View Post
    Ok nice ive checked it out, anyone knows where to get that speciel artwork he got ? Looks realy cool
    http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...22-Kanzer-s-UI

Provided Kanzer includes the artwork in the UI compilation.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Does anyone know what buff frame is being used in this UI and what font has been used throughout? Thanks in advance

Edit - Actually any help in identifying any of the components in this UI bar Grid, Omen etc would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Walkinman View Post
    Does anyone know what buff frame is being used in this UI and what font has been used throughout? Thanks in advance

Edit - Actually any help in identifying any of the components in this UI bar Grid, Omen etc would be great!

A list of the addons? Well some will be just guesses (since they can be any number of addons)

Minimap could be any number of ones. Seeing recount, omen, grid, chatter, action bars are probably either dominos or bartender (most common), timers on bars are probably OmniCC, based on simplicity of UF I'd say those are Shadowed Unit Frames, Spell timer looks like forteXorcist, Buff frames look like Satrina Buff Frames and lastly the info at the top looks like SLDataText

Quote Originally Posted by Shipoopi View Post
    looking for a bag addon I used to have, it consolidated bags and bank into one frame and also sorted them by type, stacked them, moved them around etc. i've looked around and I don't know which popular addon it was, however I remember that to run the addon the button was called "The Works". vague, but if anyone can help me i'd appreciate it.
    Arkinventory has the capability of auto-sorting but IMO is kinda bulky. I prefer to use bagnon with the help of bankstack. Bagnon condenses everything to one frame and bankstack allows you to sort your bags with the click of your mouse. All three are available at wowinterface.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dethyx View Post
    Ok I need the name of this addon badly.
    Imagine the DEFAULT death knight rune bar. I want to move that exact bar somewhere else.
    Im starting to use pitbull, and i HATE the rune setup in it.
    plz halp
    ty
    Magic Runes is my favorite addon for that. Available at curse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Syltraul View Post
    A list of the addons? Well some will be just guesses (since they can be any number of addons)

Minimap could be any number of ones. Seeing recount, omen, grid, chatter, action bars are probably either dominos or bartender (most common), timers on bars are probably OmniCC, based on simplicity of UF I'd say those are Shadowed Unit Frames, Spell timer looks like forteXorcist, Buff frames look like Satrina Buff Frames and lastly the info at the top looks like SLDataText
    Thanks for that, fully realised that some guesswork would be required but the answers you have given will help my pointing me in the right direction! Thanks once more

I seriously can't find the addon that is inside the red box. It looks like some kind of timeline / cooldown / rotation mod that might just fit into my evil UI plans.

Vid with the mod in action can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akoiW8oFyAE

Thanks in advance!
    skaggi

The mod is called Event Horizon. Maintained version can be found here.

Exactly!

*hugs*

Pally Addon

I'm looking for a paladin addon. I saw it on a post on mmo-champion.com.
    It is an addon that places the pally Seals and Hands of around a point. One for each. So what you see is a circle, with your Hand of Whatevers arranged around it, and another circle with the Seals arranged around it.
    If anyone knows what this is, thanks.

I'm looking for an addon that shows in your tooltip where gear was acquired. Like it shows in the armory. My friend has it but he has no clue what it is or if it's a product of another addon.

+ Reply to Thread