+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

Was wondering if any 1 knows ao a addon for tanks that will let you know when to taunt off a boss, basically it lets you know when say you have 2 stacks of a debuff from a boss an the other tank needs to taunt off of you an so on

Quote Originally Posted by Losty View Post
    Was wondering if any 1 knows ao a addon for tanks that will let you know when to taunt off a boss, basically it lets you know when say you have 2 stacks of a debuff from a boss an the other tank needs to taunt off of you an so on
    Boss Mods will typically monitor boss specific buffs/debuffs and abilities because that is what they are designed for. Generally speaking they won't go so far as to say "taunt now" for several reasons. The first being the strategy involved is largely up to the raid, not the mod author. So whether you taunt at say two stacks or three stacks of a debuff may depend on your own preference more than the mechanic itself. Secondly because in particular the larger 25 man raids often have a third tank in the equation and taunting order becomes important as well but the addon does not define such a order, you do.

The three most common boss mods are:

Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)
    http://www.deadlybossmods.com/

BigWigs
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/big-wigs/

Deus Vox Encunters (DXE)
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/deus-vox-encounters/

Additionally, addons which monitor buffs/debuffs can also be used for this generally speaking if you set them up for it. They will not do it natively, but you can your UI up such that you are monitoring the status of the other tanks as well as your own.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bringr13 View Post
    Attachment 1750
    i found this image on another forum page and just had to make an account to find out what addon(s) was used. it just looks so pretty and organized
    That is My ui.

Kgpanels with custom artwork
    Bartender for action bars
    stuf for the unit frames
    chinchilla for the minimap
    minimap button frame with a custom skin for the buttons next to the minimap on left side
    All the chat features e.g removed edit box and buttons is NuttyMods (Unreleased addon I created)
    Satrina Buff Frames for the buffs

That is for the basic ui I also use a lot of addons that cannot be seen in the screeny.

Hi this is my first post on tankspot!!

Just wanted to know whats the name of the addon that makes the character tab look like this

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9...0110231626.jpg

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Tankyall View Post
    Hi this is my first post on tankspot!!

Just wanted to know whats the name of the addon that makes the character tab look like this

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9...0110231626.jpg

Thanks in advance
    Skinner can do that.

Thanks! been trying to find out what it was for ages!

eventobirra.jpg what addons uses this ui?

Addon Identification Requests

Thats Lui, just look it up at google its a bit modified though.

Ok I have been reading A LOT of addon forums and such. And I have Aliena's UI downloaded and stuff along with many other UI's thanks to Curse and WoWInterface. But My questions are:

1.) Can someone please tell me how I can move the chat window, NOT MAKE A NEW WINDOW, but how to move it. I have an addon that I thought might do the trick called Prat but it doesn't do it. I noticed that on many screen shots the Chat Window is ALL the way in the bottom left hand corner. Right now Dominoes is under my Chat window and my Edit Box but I would like to change it.
    2.) Also can someone please make a link to a guide on how to use KGPanels I read Aliena's guide but her lingo is WAY to advanced for me. I have the KGPanels addon along with the configuration for it too but I am having trouble of getting the artwork from Curse into the library of KGPanels. Someone please help me on this.
    3.) Is there a addon or a certain way you can eliminate the showing of the Minimap, I tried many minimap addons but can't find one that allows me to remove the mini map itself.
    4.) What i am basically trying to achieve is the UI that Aliena has on her screen shot to a certain degree. http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...28-Aliena-s-UI Also I am wondering how I can make the Dominoes bar smaller like she did, right now mine are pretty big and bulky.
    5.) Another part of the screen shot of Aliena's UI that I have been trying and exploring to achieve is how she has her Quartz set up and if there is a way to keep it visible because right now my quartz only appears everytime I cast but I would prefer if it would remain visible on my screen.
    6.) Last but not least (for now) the bar that is in the middle on the bottom of the screen shot is that her focus or is that part of Pitbull (which I have) or is that part of Quartz or a different addon.

I know this is a lot to take in and read but I will be more that happy if you could take some time and help me with this dilema ASAP.
    Earthgoddess: 80 Resto Druid: Windrunner
    www.eggsncrits.guildlaunch.com

Quote Originally Posted by Davezznl View Post
    Thats Lui, just look it up at google its a bit modified though.
    Thanks i found it, lui 3.3

Hey there,

Looking up video's on youtube since i am bored at work...
    Has to be the sweetest looking interface I have seen.
    Can anyone help make a list of add-ons for this clean UI?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86pVlg7JkL0

Thanks, Jettison.

@ Skaterjoec:
    1.) Easiest way: right click on general tap of the chat window, then choose unlock, move it around by leftclicking and holding the left mouse botton down. When its in place lock it again, then type /prat, go in the botton menu and untick and retick all the bottons like this they reapear in the apropriate place. For the editing bar there is an option somewher when you type /prat to chose the possition of it.

2.) Cant help you on this one not using it sorry

3.) Left click on the location will make the minimap disapear and only show you the location. ( at least thats what happens to me, I am using Squeenix) Left click on the location again will make it reaper. ( by location I mean for exemple when you are in Dalaran ther will be written Dalaran, just click on it)

4.) Using bartender, sorry cant help you with Dominos

5.) Not using quartz, but the thing you need to find is scale, you just need to scale it small and then put it over your healthbar, How to view it constantly I dont know ( wouldnt see a reason for it either)

6.) I think its her Targets target: (Left is player) (middle Target's target) (right) target)

Hope I could help

Hey all I was downloading nameplates addon, and i noticed this screenshot, so i would like to know what addon is it.

Addon im talking about is this Chat Bubble icon on top of druid :>

thanks

http://h-3.abload.de/img/desc1ogtg.jpg
    Last edited by Iwchas; 10-18-2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: i forgot screenshot :3

That screen shot is taken directly from the page I am listing below, I am hoping that you found it somewhere else and didn't just ignore everything else on the site. Here is the link.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ameplates.html

Quote Originally Posted by Iyos View Post
    That screen shot is taken directly from the page I am listing below, I am hoping that you found it somewhere else and didn't just ignore everything else on the site. Here is the link.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ameplates.html
    Like i wrote on post " I was downloading nameplates addon, and i noticed this screenshot..." so yes it is direct link to picture from wowinteface page of nameplates addon. But im not asking what nameplates addon is that, im asking what is that other addon you see on picture i linked, that is hovering over friendly target - Chat bubble and search icons-.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwchas View Post
    Like i wrote on post " I was downloading nameplates addon, and i noticed this screenshot..." so yes it is direct link to picture from wowinteface page of nameplates addon. But im not asking what nameplates addon is that, im asking what is that other addon you see on picture i linked, that is hovering over friendly target - Chat bubble and search icons-.
    That is the nameplate addon doing that. You realize there is a such thing as friendly nameplates as well as hostile nameplates. The addon you downloaded is the one that does that and those screenshots are showcasing the different things the addon does.

In fact, that icon you will actually find in the media subfolder of that addon as "chat.tga", further proving this point. The other icon is the "lfg.tga" file in the same folder.
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 10-19-2010 at 11:38 AM.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

So I fully redid my addons with the new patch -- I play on a laptop during the week (travel for work) and my desktop on the weekends. I installed an addon that caused my debuffs and their icons to show up on the plates of the mobs I am debuffing. When I installed the same mods on my desktop -- I don't have that functionality. I installed Tidy plates and Dotimer -- but I think I might be missing whatever the setting is causing that to show up on my traveler but not on my desktop. Anyone know what mod acutally causes this and how to set it up? I can provide a full list of add-ons if needed. Thanks in advance, Jam

I need help finding an addon. I wiped my interface after the patch and lost some things. I have an addon that would put the reagent cost in the tooltip when mousing over a crafted item and not just vendor items. (it would should the last AH scan price of say Cardinal Rubys when i mouse over Precise Cardinal Ruby.) Any ideas?

Also i had an addon that would show my craftables like gems in order of AH profit. Any suggestions?
    TY

I think Lil' Sparkys workshop does or did something similar to this. I'm not sure that's what you were looking for, and I don't know if it's updated yet, but you can start there.

Hello , I was wondering if some1 could tell me the nice addon that could be in use for me for a fury warrior .
    Thank's !

+ Reply to Thread