+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Addon?

What's That Addon?

Looking for the name of an addon? Post in here.

Vranx maintains an excellent site to help you find stuff: Vranx UI

Commonly asked at TankSpot:

What makes the floating health/rage/mana numbers?
    Digits. (It's the one you see in Ciderhelm's videos)

What makes the health/rage/mana bars to the side of someone's character?
    One of the head-up display addons. Check out Vranx's list: HUD addons
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

Addon question.

I'm looking for an addon to tidy up my UI.

http://wraith.omgforum.net/users/a9/...vatars/1-4.jpg

In that picture, I noticed the tidy looking speech box on the black square in the bottom left hand corner. Anyone know which addon/addons that is?

Also, what's this Addon with the black bar across the bottom and the red outlines?

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9...7181118cz8.jpg

Thanks,

-Drendil-.
    Last edited by Drendil; 05-25-2009 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Added another question.

Quote Originally Posted by Drendil View Post
    Also, what's this Addon with the black bar across the bottom and the red outlines?

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9...7181118cz8.jpg

Thanks,

-Drendil-.
    From the way it looks, I'd say it's either eepanels or kgpanels. It could be Skinner, with some kind of special skin, but I doubt it.

The bar could also be sunnart, but im not completely sure as it is slighty translucent

Nevermind, I think I found it. Prat. Thanks to Ciderhelm's UI thread.

Prat 3.0 : WoWInterface Downloads : Chat Mods

Missing Addon

I saw a movie on warcraft movie about mimorin 10- hardmode warrior POV, where the tank had an addon with his Debuffs on the target FX Sunder armor, demo shout and thunderclap

its just 3 square boxes below your toon with the count down of time on the debuff fx: 3 sunder armor up / expire in : 10 sec.. of all buffs or debuff on the mob you tank

Over and our "Wereisthetank"

I've been looking for an addon that I heard existed. If someone could link it, I would really appriciate it.

The Addon:
    It auto marks the current target of the tank with whatever symbol they want.

I tried one on curse called "Automark", but so far it has just been epic fail sauce at doing its job. I tried to use it and it just doesn't work.
    Last edited by Jag Kara; 06-03-2009 at 12:14 AM.
    "Ni cuyir Jag. Ni cuyir naar haast be uvete." ~GM

I don't know if this does exactly what you want, but a quick search of the word "mark" at curse came up with:
    Adam's Mark - Addons - Curse

I don't know how well it works, but the description appears to match your requirements. You can always try it and see. I hope it helps you out.
    Last edited by Satrina; 06-04-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Ah. Thank you. That one is perfect. Its even better than I thought it would be.
    "Ni cuyir Jag. Ni cuyir naar haast be uvete." ~GM

Sorry to reply asking.

I've searched quite thoroughly and have come up fruitless. I don't tend to post unless i really need to. I'm happy with my UI. The only thing I need to make it tidy is the big black box to sit behind my action keys etc.

I've seen it on lores, and satrina's UI pics. It's basicly to sit behind everything and keep it all "together in one box". Any chance you could tell me what that is?.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Irard View Post
    Sorry to reply asking.

I've searched quite thoroughly and have come up fruitless. I don't tend to post unless i really need to. I'm happy with my UI. The only thing I need to make it tidy is the big black box to sit behind my action keys etc.

I've seen it on lores, and satrina's UI pics. It's basicly to sit behind everything and keep it all "together in one box". Any chance you could tell me what that is?.

Jon
    KG Panels.

Quote Originally Posted by kemikalkadet View Post
    KG Panels.
    Thx mate. Been doing my nut in!

Jon

There is also Sunnart, and CBH Veiwport which not only puts a bar behind, but resizes it, and doesnt compromise what you can see

Camera View

When I watch the videos I notice that Ciderhelm's camera is extremely zoomed out. How do I get my camera to do that? I've encountered problems tanking before where I can't see the whole raid simply because my camera is zoomed out as far as I can, yet it's still not far enough.

kg pannel problems

i cant get kg panels to work, can any one help?

Quote Originally Posted by Rpgman25 View Post
    When I watch the videos I notice that Ciderhelm's camera is extremely zoomed out. How do I get my camera to do that? I've encountered problems tanking before where I can't see the whole raid simply because my camera is zoomed out as far as I can, yet it's still not far enough.
    One of these should work:

/console maxcameradistance 50

/console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 4

/script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",50)

Quote Originally Posted by snowyday View Post
    i cant get kg panels to work, can any one help?
    Tutorial:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vfV-JnDh_0]YouTube - World of Warcraft: Another Mod Review: KGPanels - The Basics (Part 1)[/ame]

in cider's hodir video the health bars that replace ctrl+v bars are from what addon (easily knowticed on the flash freeze's)

I saw this one addon.

That this night elf priest had and it was basically a compact bar at the top of the screen it was horizontal and it had all the marking symbols for easy marking, anyone know what its called?

Quote Originally Posted by Kossaks View Post
    in cider's hodir video the health bars that replace ctrl+v bars are from what addon (easily knowticed on the flash freeze's)
    Aloft

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxas View Post
    That this night elf priest had and it was basically a compact bar at the top of the screen it was horizontal and it had all the marking symbols for easy marking, anyone know what its called?
    Search Results For "mark" - Addons - Curse

Pick one
    King of Cheese, Pope of Lemons, Warlord of Pancakes, Sultan of Omelletes, Czar of Zuchini, Kaiser of Pretzels, Archduke of Apples, Duke of Pimento-loaf, Prime-Minister of Meats, Count of Tomato, The Regent of Danish, Chieftan of Chutney, and Lord of the Dance.

+ Reply to Thread