+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most honor from which BG?

Most honor from which BG?

Hello everyone, I hope all who are read this are doing well!!

My question is, which BG offers the most honor? I starting my pvp set and I would like to get the most bang for my buck. Any suggestions, tips, or strategies would be greatly appreciated!

I'm ally if that makes a difference!

Not sure, but if it helps I was getting approximately 1200 bonus honor every strand of ancients I did last night.

I find that AV provides the most honor/game. But sometimes you can be stuck in a turtle which can cause a very long game where you just gain honor through kills. Strands is a good choice because it has a time limit on the rounds. Every game is guaranteed to be over in a normal amount of time. WSG is probably the worst.

I personally try to rotate. Right now I have honor cap and mark cap waiting to do more 2v2 so I can buy furious gear.

Play them all and do the repeatable turn in of marks for honour. Do the "call to arms" quests everyday (unless it's AV and your battlegroup always loses). Play WG everytime it's on.. that place is huge for honour, do the dailies for it everyday too (every week when they nerf it :<). The best way right now really is just to do a bit of everything, you'll get more by doing that and turning in the related quests for honour than you will by just grinding one BG.

Quote Originally Posted by kemikalkadet View Post
    Play them all and do the repeatable turn in of marks for honour. Do the "call to arms" quests everyday (unless it's AV and your battlegroup always loses). Play WG everytime it's on.. that place is huge for honour, do the dailies for it everyday too (every week when they nerf it :<). The best way right now really is just to do a bit of everything, you'll get more by doing that and turning in the related quests for honour than you will by just grinding one BG.

What he said, with the honor mark turn in, it's generally more honor long term to do all of them. Unless you are running with a pre-made in one BG or another then it's best to do all of them.

Mark turn-in reward means you will need wsg marks, this can take ages if you have equally geared teams.

AV if you get a win, is great for Honour. Always do the daily bg coupled with bg weekends. It will say (holiday) or (weekend) next to it if you press "h" in game.

I love bgs, so farming honour is no problem for me.
    Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Most of the time AV will give you the most honor but I really only go there on honor weekend because it's just not as much fun. I don't really like strand either but haven't gone there since the patch (vehicles health/dmg are affected by your gear level now).

Right now, SotA seems to be the best one. I haven't done the math, but the games are short and it hands out quite a bit of honor. AV may be up there as well, but the games can be longer. AB, EotS and WSG all usually take a while and the honor isn't usually as high unless it's their holiday weekend.

I managed to get about 50k honor a few saturdays ago without even trying. I did three WG's and between them, I was doing BG's until I had about 10 tokens from each one, then I just ran the holiday BG. I beleive it was AV that saturday. I had a few tokens already and I seemed to have an unusually high win percentage that day, so that helped a bit.

+ Reply to Thread