+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Undeathguy's UI

Undeathguy's UI

Hi, this is the UI that i use for raiding, some of which was inspired by some of the other UI's posted on here(thanks guys )
    This is designed for a resolution of 1280x720(widescreen), which is one of the very limited resolutions of my laptop, so it should be configurable for other peoples laptops or monitors with limited resolutions.

This is designed for death knights, but it can be changed quickly and easily for other classes as well, the idea of this UI is to have information where you need it, but without it taking up space on the viewable area, this is done with Sunnart, which is like CBH viewport, but can have art added to it.

This is compatible for 3.1, even if some addons are saying they are out of date.

Click Here To Download

The Current UI design, apart from the deadly boss mods warnings, which i have moved from beside elkanoss buff bars to underneath Omen

Showing the vehicle bar, which you can turn off in bartender options if you need

Showing the 25man raid frames as well as the raid status bar.

in a 10man raid, showing dbm warnings etc

Same here, but also showing the custom nameplates

Showing the cast bars

Showing the bag mod

The Addons I am using are generally:
    Addons Include
    Advanced Trade Skills Window
    Align
    Auctioneer Suite
    AxRaid_Status
    Bagnon
    AutoProfit
    Bartender4
    BossTactics (and certain modules)
    ButtonFacade
    Cowtip
    DeadlyBossMods
    ElkBuffBars
    Fontain
    Fubar
    PerformanceFu
    MoneyFu
    AtlasFu
    RecountFu
    DurabilityFu
    DungeonDifFu (or i think, sorry for not having the exact name on this one)
    GuildFu
    FriendsFu
    GroupFu
    LightHeaded
    Nameplates
    Omen
    Prat3.0
    Quartz
    Recount
    RuneWatch
    Scrolling Combat Text
    SexyMap
    Sunn Viewport Art (and artpack 6 - I am using the art called Finwe)
    TomTom
    X-perl
    XPBarNone
    Pitbull
    Error Monster

If anything in the mod is off centre then you can type /align in and it will have a grid which you can use to postion UI elements to your liking.

My Debuffs and wepon enhancements are to the left of my buff bars.

I welcome any constructive criticism that you want to throw my way
    Last edited by Undeathguy; 05-19-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Finally got more screenies

Im thinking of moving the deadly boss mods health frame from under the buff bars to in between the Raid and Party Frames

Hey mate. It looks really nice. tho, a bit too compressed for my taste. imo you should try play some with kgPanels and prehaps replace your viewport setup. prehaps even with 50% transparant.

I did try kgpanels, but i like having a large area to look at, as i can keep my eye on more things than i can without a viewport, and I like having an area to put my bars and information on without compromising things that i can see, I am also working on removing those annoying "not ready yet" messages in the middle of the screen.

Finndusblood

Nice work buddy
    Very cool, glad someone actually has made a good UI for a Laptop. I can never get a good UI for mine. When I'm on my Widescreen at home, my UI consists of a lot of cool high tech stuff, but when I'm on the go and decide to play WoW on my laptop, I find that the UI is totally out of place and I just disable all AddOns and play without. I might download this as a backup Ui for when I am on my laptop.
    Thanks.

Seems to be wasting too much space for my liking, the top and side panels are redundant, and the bottom one has dead space at the top. Also I don't prioritise the map so would not have it in the middle. Your buffs list takes up a good portion of the viewable area, and you have party and raid frames, kind of redundant.
    It's a similar layout to mine, you just use more screen real estate.

In the next version the side bars are gone, but the mod that I am actually using to place the big bars at the top and bottom actually resize it, so im not loosing any space at all, and Im not a click player, I press buttons on my keyboard so i have the minimap in the middle to make it look nice.

Hey, your UI looks great! Which is the addon that you use to make the black panel at the bottom? I have some of the other addons but would like to not use Pitbull if at all possible. But I love the panel you have at the bottom!

The Panel at the bottom is Sunnart, and im using the artwork "Finwe"

i actually looked at your Ui and realized its similar to min... but MUCH better lol
    wowscrnshot121909004919.jpg
    but since then i have moved my buffs to the left with SBF, gotten rid of the party module while in raids, made Omen and recount transparent

and i think im gonna check out the skin you have with Sunnart
    mines a lil unorganized, my first Ui , and im on a shitty laptop lol

now is that X-Perl in the top left?
    and hwo did you get ti to show mana/energy/Rp/Rage?
    Last edited by Carnaige; 02-02-2010 at 09:20 AM.

can not work out any /command to just copy your profiles and most of the addons had bugs with them and missing dependecies when i downloaded today didnt work what so ever could you update it to current please and make some profile to just copy please

Frizz

+ Reply to Thread