+ Reply to Thread

Thread: im good enough for 10 man pre ulduar content?

im good enough for 10 man pre ulduar content?

hey now i've been doing 10 man voa and sarth the past 2 weeks so i though maybe moving up to something a little more challenging?

plz look at my char sheet and tell me if its okat for 10 man naxx?

The World of Warcraft Armory

note: keep in mind im in blood presence my frost presence hp is 24,6k and i have figured trinkets out the dodge rating and the stam trinket from An would do fine right?

Quote Originally Posted by thorwan View Post
    hey now i've been doing 10 man voa and sarth the past 2 weeks so i though maybe moving up to something a little more challenging?

plz look at my char sheet and tell me if its okat for 10 man naxx?

note: keep in mind im in blood presence my frost presence hp is 24,6k and i have figured trinkets out the dodge rating and the stam trinket from An would do fine right?
    Your defense rating is fine hit rating you will want to work it up to be around 273 at some point.

Next thing. Get your JC up. It has gems that will help you out more then you can imagine. I myself on my DK am a 450 BS and a 450 JC.

So before you start pounding away at Naxx get JC up. Your hp is a bit low for a DK tank. You would want to have at least 25-27k hp so that is one reason of gettign your JC up.

Get rid of the parry rating gem. You need will over 23 parry rating to even make 1% parry. Throw a stam gem in there.

Work on getting as many Emblem of Heroism and go and buy Waistguard of Living Iron - Item - World of Warcraft. You will have that belt for a very long time. Buy your T7 gloves and your T7 chest.

For trinket work on getting Seal of the Pantheon - Item - World of Warcraft off loken it is a great trinket to have and extra defense.

Another trinket which even most of the best DK tanks have is Figurine - Monarch Crab - Item - World of Warcraft and add in 2x Solid Sky Sapphire - Item - World of Warcraft this trinket then will add another 1320 health.

Also try and look my frost spec. It is pretty much the spec that is around on most frost tank trees. I however will say I am a blood tank not a frost tank. I just took my frost tanking spec from researching many of the top frost DK's on many servers.

the build seems good but it lacks some of the things i do like, such as killing machine but i made a mistake taking lichborne since it got nerfed very much(they removed the 25% reduced chance to get hit) and yea i need to get my jc up but its i friggin pain but anyway thanks for the feedback i will try and get a stam gem instead of the parry gem but the parry gem was way cheaper than the parry and i had little money after getting enchants^^

+ Reply to Thread