I've been trolling around forums (both Tankspot and the official World of Warcraft forums) and I'm still a little confused on the functionality of Improved Spell Reflection.

Here is what I'm grasping:

1. With improved spell reflection, you can 'bounce' a spell back to its original caster, but the buff maintains its duration until all six seconds are over (basically, 'bounces' multiple spells infinitely until six seconds are over).

Situation 2. It allows one spell cast upon any target in your group to 'bounce' back to the original caster along with group members in the general vicinity.

Situation 3. It allows one spell cast upon you to 'bounce' back to the original caster along with group members in the general vicinity.

My problem is: I'm normally an off-tank for the lower raids (however I've been MTing some of the 10-man raids). I'm somewhat being carried by my guild at the moment, so I've been through the first three bosses in Ulduar, all the way through Naxx-25man and 10-man, 25-VoA, and all of the heroics, and I'm not sure which situation works and whether I should even bother respeccing into it. I've looked at certain movies (such as Ciderhelm's movies: I love them, they help out a lot too), and it could be a few of those situations, and being as I am the only protection warrior in the guild (or really warrior of any kind, we are filled with furries and protadins), I have no one to consult on my problem.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could name or write out a correct 'situation' for the talent and tell me if I should bother.
My current talent is : The World of Warcraft Armory.

Thanks.