+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which trinket

Which trinket

Greetings, long time lurker first time poster. My main is a level 80 Paladin tank and my alt is a level 80 Warrior tank. Yes, I know I have issues...

As the title suggests I am having a hard time deciding which trinket to use in my other slot. I am using the Essence of Gossamer - Item - World of Warcraft for the +111 stamina but I can not decide which trinket to use in the other slot. I recently got Furnace Stone - Item - World of Warcraft and I am having a hard time replacing my Commendation of Kael'thas - Item - World of Warcraft with it.

So what is better? The +57 Stamina and the passive dodge increase or the 105 dodge rating and the on use 5152 armor?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Link to my armory:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

IMO the level 70 one is terrible compared to the new one...that's a shit ton of armor on demand, and nice static dodge...

I would agree, but keep both and use the stam one on Magical bosses where dodge is of no use.

Get rid of the Commendation and use the Furnace Stone. Pick up Jc and get a Crab instead of Commendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataztrophe View Post
    Pick up Jc and get a Crab instead of Commendation.
    I am going to stick with my BS for the socket bonuses because when they finally release the epic gems it will scale better than JC does.

+ Reply to Thread