+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archy Char Advice

Archy Char Advice

Hi ppl :P

Well I have some items :P But I having troubles making the mix for hit and defense cap. Also I have only 23k of life ( i think it's for the equipment)

Item Cap Defense Hit Rating
    min 535 – Heroic 163.95
    max 540 – Raid
    now 533 28

Looking for
    Ring  Signet of the Impregnable Fortress  Signet of the Impregnable Fortress - Item - World of Warcraft
    Cloak  Platinum Mesh Cloak  Platinum Mesh Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft
    Trinket  Seal of the Pantheon  Seal of the Pantheon - Item - World of Warcraft  Loke - HoL
    Trinket  Essence of the Gossamer  Essence of Gossamer - Item - World of Warcraft  A.N. Heroic
    Sword  Red Sword of Courage  Red Sword of Courage - Item - World of Warcraft  King Ymiron - UKh
    Feet  Sabatons of Draconic Vigor  Sabatons of Draconic Vigor - Item - World of Warcraft  Wyrmrest
    Head  Helm of Vital Protection Helm of Vital Protection - Item - World of Warcraft  NAXX
    Ranged Armor Plated Combat Shotgun - Item - World of Warcraft  Armor Plated Combat Shotgun  LFM :P
    Belt  Ancient Aligned Girdle  Ancient Aligned Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft  A.N Heroic

The World of Warcraft Armory

There is my armory.
    Well I need to know if the items that I'm looking for are good choices.
    What else I need :P
    Red Gems what to use in my equip :P cuz I dont know if put hit or DR, everytime I change a piece of the equipment always have problems with defense cap.

Ty 4 all !!!

Those are all solid choices for gear that your aiming to pick up. I noticed that your a miner & skinner, which are decent money makers, so if you have the spare gold you might want to consider:
    Titanium Earthguard Ring - Item - World of Warcraft
    Titanium Earthguard Chain - Item - World of Warcraft
    Tempered Titansteel Treads - Item - World of Warcraft

You're going to be running a lot of heroics for your list, and if your pugging, people are going to want to see more HP (its how the uneducated judge a tank), so personally I would be throwing +24 stam gems into pretty much every socket. While gearing up I would ignore any socket bonus unless it is at least +6 stam. Only after hitting around 27k+ unbuffed would I start worrying about your socket bonus.

Good luck

Hi again !

Tkx for all the advice really helpfull!!!!

Well again a gear question

Now I'm having problem to choose

This are my items now.
    Strategist's Belt - Item - World of Warcraft
    Daunting Handguards - Item - World of Warcraft

I Have the Heroic Emblems to buy

Waistguard of Living Iron - Item - World of Warcraft

And can wait to get 20 more and get

Heroes' Dreadnaught Handguards - Item - World of Warcraft

What is the best upgrade to do now :S

Tkx

----

Also if someone can give me advice about my new equip and what can i searh will be great
    Last edited by Archylus; 05-27-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Add text

+ Reply to Thread