+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gear and enchant help

gear and enchant help

Ive been looking at the BiS gear list, but i dont have that gear yet, and i want to do the best job i can as MT for my guild (doing ulduar 10 and 25 **even though only 5 bosses down in 25 were working on it**

The World of Warcraft Armory

now the first thing is trinkets...i was told that i should drop the repelling charge for the crab. I was about to do that till i looted
    Archadae's Lost Legplates Archaedas' Lost Legplates - Item - World of Warcraft

If i wear those legs i cant get rid of the repelling charge...so should i upgrade my legs or upgrade my trinket?

Next question...should i be gemming for expertise, avoidance, or stamina? I only have 1 set of tank gear, and I am the main tank for our raids.

And last but not least weapon enchant, I read that a lot of people are picking blood draining over blade warding, and the other enchants previously available, has anyone else done any testing to see if blood draining is worth it? So far I havent noticed its usefulness...

Definitely definitely switch out your legs to that piece. Much higher ilevel and so a better item budget. As long as you stay above the cap when you swap them in, you're golden.

As far as the monarch crab, I would swap that in in the place of Gossamer right now. The two gem sockets are really handy and add some flexibility to your gear choices.

As far as Ulduar goes, I would gem for avoidance and stamina unless you're having a hard time with threat. Personally I roll with ~220 hit and 28 expertise in my tank set. I know that's lower than what some people would do but I've regemmed for more health / avoidance.

Also -- I know the armory is bugged so what are your hit and expertise values in game?

hit and expertise

124 hit and 22 expertise with seal of vengence up (im useing the seal glyph)

Updated some gear and gems and enchants, im now wearing the gossamer and the crab, but keeping the repelling charge if i need to swap out gear, im trying to get 2 sets of gear, but my guild is a epgp guild, and were only raiding ulduar 25 2 nights a week (6 bosses down...)

ANy comments on the current set up? should i replace my few hit gems that i have?
    The World of Warcraft Armory

This has gone from an item comparison to an Armory question.

Moved appropriately.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread