+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Priest, Mage & Warlock. Priority?

Priest, Mage & Warlock. Priority?

My last 10men vault dropped Deadly Gladiator's Treads of Salvation - Item - World of Warcraft

A warlock won the roll. The priest in the raid was extremly disappointed because i uttered the word 'Main Spec roll'.

He claims that this gear is most definitely a priest's gear due to the +spirit stat. And, a warlock, being Main PVP Spec will opt for Deadly Gladiator's Treads of Dominance - Item - World of Warcraft instead, since in PVP, Crit > Spirit for warlock.

I on the contrary believed that all 3 classes should be given an equal opportunity to roll on that item.

Was I wrong?
    I am but just a warrior.

They should roll on it. Warlocks use spirit to convert to damage for them, though i forget how off the top of my head. Either way, stuff from vault is random and unless there is a specific rule in your guild about priorities from that loot, rolling is really the best way to handle it.
    "If I'm doing a fight and I need more threat... I try harder. If I'm doing a fight and I need my taunts not to miss, then I wear hit." -Veneretio

+ Reply to Thread