Hunter: 38 - 15.02%
    Priest: 37 - 14.62%
    Mage: 27 - 10.67%
    Shaman: 25 - 9.88%
    Rogue: 17 - 6.72%
    Warlock: 9 - 3.56%
    Druid: 9 - 3.56%
    Warrior: 2 - 0.79%

But no worries, warriors aren't broken.....

making a good run this season with druid warrior again. Have a couple of options for my 2s partners so hopefully Can break 1850? and grab a weapon!
    Last edited by Kazeyonoma; 05-05-2009 at 03:51 PM.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

also, from what i am told that only includes those people who are actually memebers of arena junkie (not that i believe that)

because if that were true those numbers would probably be skewed even more for paladins and dks

Even if it is just arenajunkies members still good data. If bliz doesn't nerf warrior/druid I think there will be quite a few furious gladiator warriors. I was able to get 1850 in 2s with a druid I had never played with before who was mostly iLvL 200/savage gear (the highest I've ever been in my WoW career is 1723 in 2s in season 4 with a resto shaman so no my skills did not carry anything)

I highly doubt what your saying can be 100% true, either the druid is phenomenal or you had a good night, because there's no way you cake walked to 1850 in 2s in savage gear. I drop bad geared druids before they can get a CC going on me.

Yes - a warrior will drop my druid but that doesn't make druid/warrior less good since we have a warrior too :P Mostly we had troubles with any team with a pali or DK. Looks like nerfs are incoming for us though

Maybe my druid or I am just not good because we're struggling our way up from 1300 and we're both pretty skilled players. Luck of the draw I suppose.

Anything in particular you're having trouble with? If you don't have them I think gladius and powerauras are huge for arena. You need to be aware when your MS/bleed/hamstring expire, or when your overpower/execute come up.

If you see a lock on the other team - he's your kill target he will give your druid a hard life if you leave him alone.

2nd priority would be a priest - if I think I can get it off before I'm CC'd I'll charge the priest, hamstring, mortal strike and bladestorm. MS as soon as the bladestorm expires - if he's able to recover from that he just blew all his cooldowns and won't survive the next bladestorm.

mage/rogue should be pretty easy (which is nice because in s4 i ran with a shaman anything with a rogue is a loss for a shaman boooo rogues). Your druid should go tree form as soon as you realize you're facing them and start rolling hots on both of you. hot, drink, hot drink, save your trinket for the blind (once again - get powerauras to make this easier to recognize quickly). Anytime you face a rogue keep piercing howl up (hamstring will likely be dodged) and charge+bleed the rogue (since he can't dodge it). If you're focused sword/board (actually I'm debating where going sword/board as soon as you see mage/rogue might be smart) and revenge spam the rogue.

If you face a team with a paladin swap targets if your target gets freedom. If you face frost DK/pali pray that they're bad.

Hunter/shaman - although shaman are free kills for warriors right now you might have to train the hunter until he goes OOM and have your druid CC the shaman then swap once the hunter has blown everything.

I can't emphasize how important it is to have EVERY ability keybound - don't click anything.

I think 57/11/0 or 60/14/0 are our best spec's right now.

Disclaimer: I'm not good just geared and playing an OP class - take these tips with a grain of salt but go get your furious weapon

Believe me, I've read all the stuff and have played war/dru for 3 seasons, heh, (50 points shy of gladiator in s3!) I think we just need some time to get used to each other for now, and he's a little bit rusty with the druid (he plays a hunter and a paladin too) so I'll keep working with him in the mean time.

I know most of the kill orders (although some of the newer ones are challenging to figure out), but the ones you've stated I know well, and I don't have a single click effect except some of my macros to rescue him (intervene macro, etc) but yes everything is key bound. You're talking to the guy who wrote the pvp guide stickied here.

I'm sorry I didn't realize that was you. Maybe I just got really lucky with my druid + the teams queued against us What MMR are you playing at? It can be painful if you pick a new partner for a new comp when you both had high ratings from last season. I tried playing warrior/shaman at 2000 MMR at the start of this season - that didn't last long.

+ Reply to Thread