+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear score vs. ability to tank

Gear score vs. ability to tank

I just want to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read/reply to this post.

Lately my tankadin Namuha has been plagued by the wow-heroes. lowball score of 2001. Which i believe is due to just a few pieces, yet raid leaders are saying that based on my score i'm not high enough to even tank in nax 25. Would anyone mind checking my armory and maybe giving a suggestion of what/where i should be able to improve?

Thanks

Namuha US Scarlet Crusade

theres stuff that you know you need to replace, but you could start25 man naxx with that gear set,... and sometimes they use gear score as an escape...

Gear score is an oversimplification, so your raid leaders, as implied above, may just be looking for an easy way out.

The bracers are an easy replacement, and you might gem some expertise into your sockets (aim to get the socket bonuses too). Get defense on the cloak rather than agility, block on the shield rather than defense, etc...

So just tweaking, really. Looks good to me otherwise.

S

Prior to getting the Defense on my shield i had the titanium plating item enhancement. But i sacrificed it out in order to socket more for stam which i was told i was lacking. To the bracers/cloak and trinket i know i need to replace those, its just a matter of getting one of those to drop, with my crap luck heh. thanks again for the input

Nam

+ Reply to Thread