+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your best BG performance?

Your best BG performance?

What was your best BG performance?

This was mine from a few minutes ago. I got good heals and it would be a lot higher but I spent that last 20 minutes holding the flag with no combat until my healer abandoned me and they got winning score.

Most epic WSG ever

69 HKs. Damn.

Highest I got without dying was 20 kills. No healer following me either

It was mostly because no one in the other team had resilience... people were getting two-hit-KO'd by Juggernaut.

When I finally died, it was cause I got blown off the map by a Shaman (was in the flag area of EoS)

I did a WSG last week with my arena partner and got 79 kills with 0 deaths, I did end up dying 2 times after that in the next 50 kills. That's like heroic wrecking ball . I know I did over 1 million dmg but no where near 2 million that's impressive.

Things have changed a lot since I have been heavy in the pvp. Just starting to get into it with my paladin. Working on my heal set for pvp as we speak. Though in the past, I had a level 19 Orc Hunter twink and was getting 140+ HKs per Warsong battle. Again... pvp is a different beast now.

The problem with me is that i do about 5 to 10 BGs a day... with 8 to 10 guildies in a premade. Our fights dont last long enough to ever get up that high in damage. It sure is impressive though for one guy. Nice work.
    "If I'm doing a fight and I need more threat... I try harder. If I'm doing a fight and I need my taunts not to miss, then I wear hit." -Veneretio

Hey Magnuss,

How do you all manage doing premades? It seems that when I go to a BG with around 10 of my guildies the time in queue is ridiculous. Is there a way around this?

Thanks

Not really dwarven. The system is going to try to match you against premades and will only que without that match after a certain time has passed. The best thing to do is to get your group together and try to keep it less then 10 people. Then que for 15man BGs (AB, EotS, SotA), and then just wait for one to pop. If we dont need those marks however we will que WSG, but we dont expect many of the ques. If it is between 2pm and 7pm server time you should be able to roll from one to another with no more then 5 minutes in between. This isnt a hard science and weekends are better then weekdays. Also sticking to the weekend holiday BG is good. Basically just find something to entertain yourself while waiting.

Oh and one more thing, if you are going to do a full 15man premade, expect to be waiting a while. The system will almost never throw you against a PuG with a full premade.
    "If I'm doing a fight and I need more threat... I try harder. If I'm doing a fight and I need my taunts not to miss, then I wear hit." -Veneretio

I think my personal best is something like 36-0 in an AB. I topped damage and outside of the 2 healers in the BG, I was topping the amount healed too lol (go go random heal procs + BT from pvpfury).

I think most HKs not pure ratio, I got like 55 in a WSG before. I normally charge up the side of the graveyard and have my druid meet me there, good fun =]

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by DwarvenTankard View Post
    Hey Magnuss,

How do you all manage doing premades? It seems that when I go to a BG with around 10 of my guildies the time in queue is ridiculous. Is there a way around this?

Thanks
    PreformAVEnabler mod allows you to get around this. It will solo Queue everyone in your party that has the mod and has bgwindow open. If everyone get's the same BG it enters your whole group

Just another walk in the park for me and my 2's partner.

PS: Hi Mag.

EOTS, 28 Killing blows, I don't know how many HKs, Died right at the end between 1999 and 2000. over a million damage out, right at the end all horde started rushing me, and it took them 30 seconds to kill me.

I did get wrecking ball for that one. No pocket healer although I did get a fair number of random heals.

Woz, you need to stop sucking.

Guess that was Warsong with my 2on2 mate plus some guildmates, doing wrecking ball achievement plus some other kills
    http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/s...909_213624.jpg

More deaths, more kills:
    http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/s...609_135243.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Woz, you need to stop sucking.
    =( Probably...

My 2v2 partner and myself in Strands. I got my Wrecking Ball achievement that game too.

@Not, Emberstorm doesn't win EotS as far as I know

Grief, we only win late at night. We suck monkey turds any other time though.

As Protection, of course i had a pocket healer, no pvp gear except the trinket. the healer was in pve gear as well.

"NO candy for you" that's right i said it

With two healing guildmates I zerged stables for like 15 minutes against respawning allis with barely any pvp gear. This is the result:

WoW :: 542.jpg picture by T33_K3SS3LCH3N - Photobucket
    (My healers were Giladan and Kurupt)

49-6 back during s4. Epic av was epic.

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Tank/Desktop/Avfun.jpg[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread