+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tanking gear

tanking gear

hey, just about to hit 80 on my war and want to jump right in and tank heriocs and 10 mans, mainly 10 mans. is there set of gear i can buy form BS or just off the AH that will let me do that? and i think i am looking for 445 def cap if i am right? any help would be nice prob a link on the site some place but i didn't see it first time here Thanks to anyone that can give some info

Well, If your good with your finances i reccomand to start with the titansteel items. There epic and give an huge amount of defense rating and stamina. You have the boots, helmet and shield. Also you have the blue items from blacksmithing that almost any blacksmith can make for you if you bring the fairly cheap maths. I think there called daunting. When you made a little start, start leveling you reputation with certain factions because on revered some give very decent blue tank items (Like the leggins from the argent crusade). For more info about good starting gear you should browse around the forums a bit, there are loads of threads about this subject which should give you a good preparation for your live as level 80. Hoped it helped you out a bit.

-Warfall

i should have said this before but i have about 20K just sitting around. lvled 2 guys up doing runs and then went back and did quests with them so i have the money to buy what ever i need

The mods here have stuck a number of threads in this very forum that will help you here:

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/4...ar-guides.html

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/4...mpilation.html

Please help the mods out and read the stickies first

+ Reply to Thread