+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Shield

Which Shield

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on Tankspot, I've been a long time reader and quiet until now.

Here is my current armory (even though the stats are messed up, do not apply my spec, dunno if anyone else is having that problem)

The World of Warcraft Armory

Well last night in Ulduar 25 the Northern Barried dropped Northern Barrier - Item - World of Warcraft

Northern Barrier - Item - World of Warcraft
    vs
    Wall of Terror - Item - World of Warcraft

My question is, as a warrior tank. The benefits of the EXP and HIT are great, it would allow me to move some Guardian Twilight Opals off/around and overall my loss/gain would be

-2% block
    +400 HP
    +1 EXP (leaving me at 27 exp)

My question is, since the item is BoE, is it really worth picking up when the guild could just sell it to fund other things.

I know this is going to come down to more of a matter of opinion, but thats what I'm looking for here. Tell me what you guys think! Thanks for reading and hope to see some responces.

**edit, just realized I failed on my first post and this topic should be under Gear/Enchantments**
    Last edited by Tankasaurus; 05-04-2009 at 07:08 AM.

Yes it's definitely definitely worth picking up. It's probably the best threat shield in the game at the moment and I'd sell my right arm for one
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

+ Reply to Thread