+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: WrathUI_1.0 - Compilation <WotlK>

if you pm me your email i can send it to you via yousendit.com

---

btw guys i cant gurantee further support, i quit playing wow last weekend and deactivated my account - so sorry, no resized versions of my package

still i will check in here now and then and see if i can help if there is any need

Wrath,
    Thanks for the clarification, I read you where using a MBP and was confused by the resolution. I should have realized you must be using an external monitor. I'll keep at it, best looking UI I've seen, and I've been looking a lot.

Can't make it work!

When u install by the step-by-step guide, is it supposed to look like urs then?
    cuz I had to configure a little, and my only problem left is to make those black bars behind my character and stuff.

yes actually it "should" look exactly like in my screenshots, if you are using the same screenresolution and follow the instructions, like posted.

The "black bars" behind your character and stuff ^^, are called eePanels, and i guess they are the worst part to rebuild if they dont look like in my screens...

but once you get your head around how to set them up it should be doable with a bit of tweaking, but maybe you come up with your own "cool" ee-design with a bit of trial&error, just give it a shot

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    yes actually it "should" look exactly like in my screenshots, if you are using the same screenresolution and follow the instructions, like posted.

The "black bars" behind your character and stuff ^^, are called eePanels, and i guess they are the worst part to rebuild if they dont look like in my screens...

but once you get your head around how to set them up it should be doable with a bit of tweaking, but maybe you come up with your own "cool" ee-design with a bit of trial&error, just give it a shot

regards
    How do I configure my eePanels?
    can't move 'em

Same problem

Seems like whenever i download the ui it's all fine and dandy. But whenever I extract it it continulously says "There is already a file with the same name as the folder name you specified. Specify a different name." Any fix for this yet as i saw someone else post it here too?

theres a much easier way to get it working, i do it when i play wow on my dads machine and dont want to mess his ui up.

IF theres somone who got it workign and wouldent mind uploading theres this is how to do it and what to upload.

Back up old
    Make a new folder in your wow directory, then put wtf, cache, interface and fonts (you might have fonts)

Then restart the game and it puts all teh default foldes where you want them.

Uploading.
    Go into your wow directory and upload wtf,cache,interface,fonts. put them in 1 folder for ease. (change your account name to "account name" same for server name and character name)

Installing.
    When you have dowloaded the above contents and done "back up old" jsut move all the folders from "uploading" to your wow directory. (will ask you to replace then say yes) then go into "WTF" then "ACCOUNT" then change the account name to your account name. Then go into that folder and chance server name to your server name (capitals Each Word). Then once in there change the character name to your character name.

Thas it done.

Just got to find somone to get it working now. If i get it working il post the contents here

Is there any way to move the castbar? I set the addons up differently since my screen might be smaller than yours and I'm also a Paladin. When I cast something it appears above my portrait but to the right instead of in the middle directly above the portrait.

its not working, everything pump up in the middle

I like the UI pretty much, I tried serveral way the follow up the intruction step by step, got same problem as Sneakyperson had, is it working for US server too? I am using Windows Vista, and resoluation is 1680x1050, plz help, thanks

Hello,

I'm having problems setting up this UI. Everytime I go to copy any of the folders into my own files, it doesn't actually copy. For example, if I go to copy the AddOns folder into my interface folder - once I go into the AddOns folder, the only things that are in there are the default Blizzard UI things.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I already copy+pasted every single add-on, one by one, but now the SavedVariables folder won't copy completely.

Edit: Ok, I fixed the above problem, turns out everything wasn't extracted properly.

But now everything's all jumbled in the middle; going through the old posts to see if I can find the solution.
    Last edited by JDAM93; 08-03-2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: update
    The instinct to Death Grip everything I see overwhelms all common sense.

Maybe you need to go through each addon and load his profile? I know this worked for another ui where i had this EXACT problem.

I would have to say very nice UI !!!
    but i did resize it to my poor 17in Wide screen lol
    i will be putting up a SS later with the resolution it was on
    I also encountered a minor problem...
    The quest helper was in a different language but still self explanatory lol

It appears that one of the problems is the compressed ZIP file in windows. I tried several times to extract the file using Vista's unzip program but I was unsuccessful. I downloaded and installed Winzip and used that to extract the programs and it allowed me to properly extract the files. It appears that the problems people are having has to do with the Windows versions of the .zip files or the US version of WOW.

Help!!!

First of all Wrath great UI, one of the best I've ever seen.
    Secondly I'm having tons of problems trying to get my like this heres what I've been doing...
    1. Deleting WTF and Addon Folders and letting WoW make new ones
    2. Taking Wrath's Addon folder and placing it in my interface folder replaceing my defualt addon folder
    3. Putting Wrath's SavedVaribles into my WTF folder (program folder/WoW/WTF/{Account Name}/{Realm})
    4. Placing Wrath's SavedVaribles (from his char name folder) into my character name folder (program files/WoW/WTF/{Account Name}/{Realm}/{Character})
    Then all my addons are there just all in the center and all messy just like some of the pics that people have liked don't know what else I can do
    I'm on a Macbook Pro running OSX Tiger if that matters, I really really want this UI

Thanks!

I'm Also on US Realms if that matters

oRA2

My question is about the maintank bar, i can't get mine to show up for the life of me, ive bound the key to set the tanks but the bar showing them is no where to be found. i can get playertarget to show but no maintank. any help would be welcome.

Same problem

Its not like on your picture, dunno what to do. Same problem as other guys

AMAZING! I've wanted to change my addons a long time ago and finally found what I was looking for. It is obvious that the persons UI won't look like yours once you install it. It took me 3 hours to config( remove, add and set new addons) but this is by far most one of the best addon packages i've ever DLed.
    Thanks Wrath

Just 1 thing, when I change dual talent, and cahange to the other talent a " mystical" bar from blizzards UI appear, have any idea?

For some reason all the add ons wont load
    like only dbm and raid frames and eaves drop comes up

btw nice name =D

I am trying to replace my current folders with the new ones, but it is saying the new ones aren't encrypted...?
    Not sure how to fix it.

hey guys - thanks for all the kind words, glad that you like it.

I will upload a updated version of the ui as soon as i have enough time on my hands - i dont get to play my warrior very often anymore, since i fell in love with my shadowpriest a few months ago *duck*

+ Reply to Thread